Got 2 words for you: Phil Kessel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
He's been really impressive thus far in the tournament. Awesome speed, dazzling offensive arsenal. He has it all. And he's only 17 years old. He's no Sidney Crosby but he's still an incredible prospect.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
kobe said:
He's been really impressive thus far in the tournament. Awesome speed, dazzling offensive arsenal. He has it all. And he's only 17 years old. He's no Sidney Crosby but he's still an incredible prospect.
I have 9 words for you:
please go and put this in the other thread.

leafaholix*

Dmitri Vorobiev owned Phil Kessel... how good does that make Vorobiev?

:D

leafaholix*

Get used to it, we'll be hearing about the amazing Peter Mueller in a year or so... atleast until the Americans find an answer to Sidney Crosby.

;)

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Leafaholix said:
Get used to it, we'll be hearing about the amazing Peter Mueller in a year or so... atleast until the Americans find an answer to Sidney Crosby.

;)
Every time I heard that German player Muellers name get called today, I couldn't help but think of Ben Stein in Ferris Buellers day off. "Bueller, Bueller..."

NYR469

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Leafaholix said:
Dmitri Vorobiev owned Phil Kessel... how good does that make Vorobiev?

:D

vorobiev is also a full 2 years older than kessel...i'd hope that any 19 year old with real nhl potential would be more advanced and developed than kessel at this point.

NYR469

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Pepper said:
How many threads do we need about Kessel??

keep in mind that this is the first time most people have actually gotten a chance to see him play. when people get to see a highly rated guy for the first time it should be expected that he becomes a topic of conversation...but odds are that as soon as the WJC ends kessel talks will die down until next season during his draft year.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Leafaholix said:

;)

More like Overrated Mueller.

He isnt in the same league as Kessel, Frolik and Joenssu

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
La-La-Laprise said:

What has happened to Vasjunov's development. He was ripping apart Kovalchuk and Ovechkins records then he has average tourneys at the under 16 tourneys.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
JasonMacIsaac said:
What has happened to Vasjunov's development. He was ripping apart Kovalchuk and Ovechkins records then he has average tourneys at the under 16 tourneys.

It almost seems like he's still living off the hype of what he did as a 13/14 year old. I don't know what he's been doing in Russia but I've heard a number of reports from recent international tournaments that he wasn't particularly impressive.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
La-La-Laprise said:

Did you see him at last year's U17 Challenge? If that is the case, I have heard that he has really picked up his game this year to a new level. What he has been doing statistically this year really seems to indicate this. He's often been the best player on the ice against Div.1 NCAA teams as a 16 year old.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Leafaholix said:

;)
A little of topic, but does anyone know how Mueller pronounces his name? Is it like "Myooler", "Mooler", "Miller", or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad