OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #118 - World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
What else did you expect? Italy is playing for the draw and has decided to park the bus. And if they can do one thing, it is parking the bus.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
No talking about parking the bus... talking about diving. This is what I like about Prandelli... Mario was screwing around so he gets benched.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
With Mario already having a yellow there also was a high risk for him to get a second yellow. So much talent, so little brain.

And yeah, the diving from both sides was rather annoying but not entirely unexpected either. The refs have really failed this entire tourney to hand out yellows for dives and also for asking for cards.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
This has been a childish effort by Italy. Unbelievable. Balotelli was being a baby, they are diving all over the place, Chiellini is flopping like a fish... and Marchisio being careless. They deserve to lose at this point.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
Suarez is a ****ing piece of ****. One day he will bite the wrong guy and get the **** beaten out of him.

Italy has every right to complain about this ref, he has ****ed them hard.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
And here are the bite marks:
Bq6djZnIAAAV0bK.jpg

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Props to the MLS ref for being the 4th official and having to deal with the ******** on the sidelines. Just from standing midfield at MLS games I can tell you it's a ****** job. You have almost no power and both teams are yelling at you all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad