The Athletic - Boston Goodbye Pawtucket - Hello Worcester

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Different league is Syracuse is triple a Hartford is closer to Queens than Binghamton is
Hartford to queens - Google Search
birmington ny to queens ny - Google Search
UH, YOU don't get why the Yankees are in Trenton, then, apparently, where are the Eastern League offices based from js, why does Richmond, VA have AA baseball after what the Braves and I BELIEVE Richmond was affiliated with the Yankees for a brief time when Norwich was in the league, Hartford is only in the league because there are no other franchises in Connecticut professionally after New Britain (and before that, Bristol) in fact, the Mets are the affiliate of the Rumble Ponies as of now after they rebranded from the Mets, in fact, Trenton was a Boston affiliate after Minnesota acquired the NB Affiliation, before Portland was added.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
UH, YOU don't get why the Yankees are in Trenton, then, apparently, where are the Eastern League offices based from js, why does Richmond, VA have AA baseball after what the Braves and I BELIEVE Richmond was affiliated with the Yankees for a brief time when Norwich was in the league, Hartford is only in the league because there are no other franchises in Connecticut professionally after New Britain (and before that, Bristol) in fact, the Mets are the affiliate of the Rumble Ponies as of now after they rebranded from the Mets, in fact, Trenton was a Boston affiliate after Minnesota acquired the NB Affiliation, before Portland was added.

The Tigers NYPL team is located in Connecticut as well

Reactions: Js96er

Spanky185

Dec 1, 2014
Between BOS and NYC
i am surprised the NYY or NYM have Not looked at Hartford yet Binghamton, and Trenton are both older parks

Problem is not all PDCs expire at the same time, so if the YG owners wanted the Mets they would have to wait for the Binghamton PDC to expire and make sure their PDC with Colorado expires the same year.

Bringing the Mets 3A team to Hartford would require them to buy a 3A franchise, move it to Hartford and sign a PDC with NYM. Which is unlikely now, not sure what the Hartford owners could do to get Syracuse to move.

Yankee used to be in norwich, i think theyre all set in Trenton.

Centrum Hockey

Aug 2, 2018
Problem is not all PDCs expire at the same time, so if the YG owners wanted the Mets they would have to wait for the Binghamton PDC to expire and make sure their PDC with Colorado expires the same year.

Bringing the Mets 3A team to Hartford would require them to buy a 3A franchise, move it to Hartford and sign a PDC with NYM. Which is unlikely now, not sure what the Hartford owners could do to get Syracuse to move.

Yankee used to be in norwich, i think theyre all set in Trenton.
Source: New York Mets agree to lease extension, keep Chiefs in Syracuse through 2043/?ahjk The IL will most likely expand in the future the Nats triple a team is stuck on the west coast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad