Good Sens bars in Toronto

canadiancreed

Exiled from paradise
Nov 10, 2010
Canadas Black Hole
Most Leaf fans don't hate Ottawa.. mostly Habs/Nucks. Therefore it is safe to wear your jersey anywhere in Toronto and not be bothered. As for sports bars, the best choice for Sens fans is Real Sports Bar at 15 York Street.

Edit: Side note, but how does Ottawa fans rate their hate for other teams? Habs/Leafs/Nucks? or are there other teams involved?

So you don't know any Leaf fans then?

The Leaf fans that really hate Ottawa live in Ottawa.

It does seem the more vocal, bitter contingent of that religion does. The Leaf fans here (Toronto) dont' seem to be as....hostile. Still incredibly deluded though. :p

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
To be fair, some of the most enlightened Leaf fans live here as well, in terms of their capacity to talk intelligently about the Sens.

It seems to be polar opposites that dwell here.

tdottawa senators

May 2, 2013
To be fair, some of the most enlightened Leaf fans live here as well, in terms of their capacity to talk intelligently about the Sens.

It seems to be polar opposites that dwell here.

I've found very few of those. Most I find know nothing but follow the leafs cause they live here. Others are too stubborn to believe stats or facts pertaining to the Sens being better or having a better chance at success. Most hate alfie for things done to non leafs (Scott Niedermayer) saying he's dirty. Along with the tucker and sundin thing. etc.

bingo bango bongo

Aug 15, 2012
what about sens bars in montreal?

anybody know of any? going to be spending a lot of time in between ottawa and montreal

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I have lived in Toronto for the last 12 years, since the leafs sucked so bad for the last 9 years, there are lots kids growing up as Sens fans here now. I predict if the leafs continue mediocre hockey for few more, we'll have lots new Sens-centric bars to watch the game!

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
I have lived in Toronto for the last 12 years, since the leafs sucked so bad for the last 9 years, there are lots kids growing up as Sens fans here now. I predict if the leafs continue mediocre hockey for few more, we'll have lots new Sens-centric bars to watch the game!

I think the days of mediocrity are at last behind us. Time to usher in a new era of whooping your ass in the playoffs! :naughty:

In all seriousness though, I think the Sens have a young talented team with a bright future, much like the Leafs do. It's time to reignite this rivalry. And it's so much better when both teams are good. :yo:

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I think the days of mediocrity are at last behind us. Time to usher in a new era of whooping your ass in the playoffs! :naughty:

In all seriousness though, I think the Sens have a young talented team with a bright future, much like the Leafs do. It's time to reignite this rivalry. And it's so much better when both teams are good. :yo:

Martin St. Louis wins the Art Ross. PK Subban wins the Norris. Leafs make the playoffs.

Face it man, it wasn't exactly a real season.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Had to revive this thread? Lots of talk about Grace O'Malleys in downtown TO being a Sens hangout but are there any Ottawa fans willing to designate a bar that is uptown (say around Yonge and Eg) as a Sens watering hole? What about Shoeless Joes on Eglinton near Avenue? And it is true that the most arrogant and obnoxious Leaf fans are the *******s live in Ottawa. The ones down here at least aren't quite the same ******** radar!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad