Good Sens bars in Toronto

Pangu

Jun 20, 2005
Or just good bars to watch the playoff games?

Off top of my head:

Hoops, Loose Moose, Madison, Puck n'Wings, Real Sports... all sort of meh

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I watched a playoff game against the Pens at Grace O'Malleys 2 years ago. Was ALL Sens fans. Sens flags hanging and everything. Have to assume its the same Gracies as in Ottawa.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Yup Grace Omally's is where I went in 2007 for the cup run downtown Toronto. Great atmosphere and easy place to start "alfie" chants....

kaws

Apr 10, 2010
There's a Grace O'Malley's in Toronto?!??! I think I'll check it out after work for Game 1.

:yo::yo:

NickyFigs

Apr 8, 2012
Only pro-Sens environment I've been a part of in Toronto was surprisingly in the heart of Leafs nation at RealSports. It was an Ottawa-Buffalo matchup earlier this year (and an off-night for Toronto) and there were lots of Sens jerseys. When the Leafs aren't playing you'd be surprised how many fans of other teams come out of the woodwork.

I would say it'd be safe to watch a Sens game anywhere since there's no tv competition with Leafs anymore, but I'm still expecting to see at least a few yahoos in #88 Lindros Leafs jerseys :facepalm:

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
A Gracie's in Toronto? That's awesome! Good to hear there's a spot for Sens fans to meet up and catch the game in enemy territory.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Are the TVs at Gracie's good? I might check it out too

If you go to real sports they will likely put on a Jays game, a Raptors game, or even a Marlies game instead of Sens playoffs on the big screen, mostly out of spite.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Loud and proud to all Sens fans in Toronto. While they're getting into baseball, remind them that the NHL playoffs are going on :D

Herping Derps*

Grace is about as good as it gets for a Toronto Sens fan.....and its pretty good.
Though I don't like the layout too much, and the TV's aren't spectacular, one can't be too picky.
A sea of red and white, for sure.

Anyone down for Saturday's game? I might be available for Thursday.

zeddyp

Feb 18, 2012
Toronto
so the unanimous consensus is Grace O'Malleys....any subway station near it? or is it a better bet to just drive? (I hate driving downtown)

Bazel5

Apr 4, 2011
so the unanimous consensus is Grace O'Malleys....any subway station near it? or is it a better bet to just drive? (I hate driving downtown)

St.Andrew station. Walk west on King St then make a right on Duncan. It'll be on your left, can't miss it.

NickyFigs

Apr 8, 2012
Gracie's it is. I should be there for at least one of Thursday or Saturday. I'm sure to be the only one wearing a #71 Foligno :laugh:

Smarmy the Pirate

Sep 4, 2008
I will be there with three friends on Thursday. I hung out there during the 2007 Cup run and there's nothing more satisfying than watching the Senators in the middle of Toronto (almost literally).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad