Good Sens bars in Toronto

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Make sure you rep the Sens hard boys! Toronto needs to be extremely jealous that their bitter rivals made the playoffs and their team is a freaking joke. Remind them whenever you can!

Cruizer3000

Sep 17, 2009
Was thinking of going to RealSports tonight. Will they actually have the game on, or will they really not show it out of spite?

Mrs Mike Fisher

Dec 28, 2011
I went to Gracies last night after the Jays game, what a great atmosphere! One of the nicest bars I've been to. The service and food were both great on top of that, highly recommend it.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Don't all the bars in Toronto have the golfing channel on all the TVs at this time of the year?

:naughty: :laugh: :cry: :D :help: :handclap: ;)

NickyFigs

Apr 8, 2012
How big is the Gracie's downtown? Heading there with friends tonight for gametime, wondering if we'll need to get there early?

Pangu

Jun 20, 2005
Thanks for the advice. Great atmosphere! I had a Leaf fan in my group tell me that he was jealous to not be a Sens fan there.

tdottawa senators

May 2, 2013
i guess i'm reviving a dead thread.
so gracie's is the unanimous decision to go for sens games?
anyone make any new friends there? sea of red?
been looking for a place for a while now where i could go to be with my kind lol.
someone should start a meet up group for the games

Herping Derps*

I'll be there if my meeting finishes early enough. Look for the guy with the rapist glasses.
Otherwise, its a faster race for to catch the stream at home.

God dam leafs fan re-scheduled on me yesterday so 'we' could watch the game...then I politely made him aware of my allegiance. Might not book this job after all then.

But Grace O'Malley's is pretty much the official sens bar in Toronto.
It was a sea of red for game 1, and is in general for sens games.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Bit of a bump. Looking to get to Gracie's tomorrow for the game. Has it been a solid place to hit all playoffs long? Is it a place I need to get to early?

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Grace is about as good as it gets for a Toronto Sens fan.....and its pretty good.
Though I don't like the layout too much, and the TV's aren't spectacular, one can't be too picky.
A sea of red and white, for sure.

Anyone down for Saturday's game? I might be available for Thursday.

Might have to check out a game there on the weekend then if this is the place to be!

Anyone know if there is a good pub uptown north of Bloor and as far up as Lawrence??

Go Sens Go!! :yo:

Gotta Represent here in TO!!!!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'll be there if my meeting finishes early enough. Look for the guy with the rapist glasses.
Otherwise, its a faster race for to catch the stream at home.

God dam leafs fan re-scheduled on me yesterday so 'we' could watch the game...then I politely made him aware of my allegiance. Might not book this job after all then.

But Grace O'Malley's is pretty much the official sens bar in Toronto.
It was a sea of red for game 1, and is in general for sens games.

x-ray-glasses.jpg

... :dunno:

Mrkus

Apr 3, 2012
I didn't know that this was where Sens fans gather I wish I knew this earlier me and some other Sens fan friends were at Shoeless Joes just around the corner, we were the only four Sens fans in the place. I'll keep Grace O'Malleys in mind for next season.

tdottawa senators

May 2, 2013
meet up group

anyone know if any meetup groups for sens fans in toronto?
i know there is a habs one....maybe one should be started!?

HockeyNymphomaniac*

Most Leaf fans don't hate Ottawa.. mostly Habs/Nucks. Therefore it is safe to wear your jersey anywhere in Toronto and not be bothered. As for sports bars, the best choice for Sens fans is Real Sports Bar at 15 York Street.

Edit: Side note, but how does Ottawa fans rate their hate for other teams? Habs/Leafs/Nucks? or are there other teams involved?

Last edited by a moderator:

Erik Norrisson*

Most Leaf fans don't hate Ottawa.. mostly Habs/Nucks. Therefore it is safe to wear your jersey anywhere in Toronto and not be bothered. As for sports bars, the best choice for Sens fans is Real Sports Bar at 15 York Street.

Edit: Side note, but how does Ottawa fans rate their hate for other teams? Habs/Leafs/Nucks? or are there other teams involved?

For me it goes

1. Leafs
2. Leaf fans
3. Leaf nation
4. The Toronto Maple Leafs
5. Habs (mostly for the sin of bringing soccer chants to hockey)
6. Everyone else not the Sens

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW

ignore this obvious MLSE hack and never go to real sports bar. If this was WWII would you donate money to the nazis?

:sarcasm:

Mrkus

Apr 3, 2012
ignore this obvious MLSE hack and never go to real sports bar. If this was WWII would you donate money to the nazis?

:sarcasm:

I don't even like The Real Sports bar in Ottawa. Their is a much better Sens sports bar in Ottawa not far from the RSB called the Senate.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I went to the Loose Moose for a Sens vs Leafs game back in April.

When we walked in the wearing our Sens jerseys,and the hostess screamed and ordered that we get the best seats in the bar.

We stood their stunned, and asked if they were going to spit our food or if this was some sort joke.

Apparently they have a lot of Ottawa fans working there. :dunno:

All night long we had people coming over our table to drink with us.

It was really strange because we had planned on trolling all night long...

tdottawa senators

May 2, 2013

yeah i think it's the other way around. i can't wear my jersey. mtl is untouched i've asked plenty of habs fans. i've had city workers honk or pull over with a sens jersey on...not sure where you live

tdottawa senators

May 2, 2013
I went to the Loose Moose for a Sens vs Leafs game back in April.

When we walked in the wearing our Sens jerseys,and the hostess screamed and ordered that we get the best seats in the bar.

We stood their stunned, and asked if they were going to spit our food or if this was some sort joke.

Apparently they have a lot of Ottawa fans working there. :dunno:

All night long we had people coming over our table to drink with us.

It was really strange because we had planned on trolling all night long...
wow had no idea. i was there a bunch of years back where they had this thing with all the toronto teams playing and if they scored the first 2 to the bar got a free shot. surprised you got that treatment. not sure I'd gander in with a jersey still though with Gracies etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad