Pre-Game Talk: Good News Tuesday!

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Martin and Ehrhoff are practicing with the team, too. Is it terrible that my first thought was that once those two are healthy we should hurry up and make a trade? :cry:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Martin and Ehrhoff are practicing with the team, too. Is it terrible that my first thought was that once those two are healthy we should hurry up and make a trade? :cry:

my first thought was, "dammit, of course the dmen get healthy quicker than the forwards."

I actually want to see some of our kids play behind NHL forwards before they get sent back down

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
my first thought was, "dammit, of course the dmen get healthy quicker than the forwards."

I actually want to see some of our kids play behind NHL forwards before they get sent back down

At least they acquitted themselves pretty well, all things considered. The organization at least knows they are capable of playing at the NHL level if they find a dancing partner to trade one of the veteran guys. Also those young guys only bolstered their values as well with good showings.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
I'll never post practice lines again - they just can't be trusted.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

practice or not, this coach is a moron when it comes to player usage.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

We have NHL forwards?

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012

We could play Dumoulin at forward or something. Not that he would know what he's doing, but, by the same token, neither do Megna or Uher.

This is a joke

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
If Bennett returning makes MJ think the Bennett-Sutter combo means he can play Geno with Sid, then Hallelujah at least...

Yeah, I really hope it gives MJ the green light to roll with Geno-Sid now. Sid has to be going insane on a shift to shift basis.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Yeah, I really hope it gives MJ the green light to roll with Geno-Sid now. Sid has to be going insane on a shift to shift basis.

Seriously. Who gives a **** about balance if that balance can't score any God damn goals.

LionelHutz*

Hooray!!!!111111111111 Adams is back *makes fart noise*

9GdjPd3.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad