Gone Fishin....a Denver Cutthroats Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116861

Kieran Millan has a .925 save percentage, he was near .880ish when I checked near the beginning of the season. If any of you go watch the Cutthroats, how well is he playing? I'm assuming he is doing really well considering how is stats changed but has he actually been that good?

member 116861

Nearly 6,000 people in attendance for last night's game. That is pretty impressive.

ficohok*

I am glad to see Brad Smyth doing well for Denver :) In 09/10 season he played for my team (Medvescak Zagreb) in EBEL league, scored a lot of important goals for us. Also very nice person, likeable among fans and teamates. :)

Zandar

Jan 20, 2007
Maybe the FO saw/knew something that we didn't?

I don't know what our contracts situation is, but to have 4 young goalies is never a bad thing.

Both Cutthroats goalies are on two year contracts while the youngsters in Lake Erie are three year deals. If a goalie is drafted in the near future, they would have at least two goalie prospects up for FA to fit a new goalie or two into one of the 50 contract spots (if 50 is still the cap on contracts with the CBA). So signing all their goalies didn't handcuff them at all.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Good to see Stastny's old linemate Gabe Gauthier doing well for the Fish.

Told my friend back in Arvada that when I come to town later this year I definitely want to see a Cutthroats game more than an Avs game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad