OT: Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Love golf...waiting for it to dry up here on Prince Edward Island...our club Mill River once played host to the Big Break back a few years ago . Supposedly a celebrity sports tournament this Summer with Bobby Orr as the main attraction depending on Covid situation . Lots of hockey stars will be there ! Our team won around 4000.00 in prizes at the last one after my friend out dueled Grant Fuhr and a few others in a putting contest used for a tie breaker . Great time and a great course on PEI....Lobster and golf....hard to beat !

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Love golf...waiting for it to dry up here on Prince Edward Island...our club Mill River once played host to the Big Break back a few years ago . Supposedly a celebrity sports tournament this Summer with Bobby Orr as the main attraction depending on Covid situation . Lots of hockey stars will be there ! Our team won around 4000.00 in prizes at the last one after my friend out dueled Grant Fuhr and a few others in a putting contest used for a tie breaker . Great time and a great course on PEI....Lobster and golf....hard to beat !
We have a 4-some booked for June...playing Dundarave, Brudenell and Crowbush over a Fri/Sat/Sun weekend....what we call Major Championship weekend.

We almost always go and enjoy the New Glasgow Lobster Supper!

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I really wanted someone to pick Lanto Griffin:

e7390ec4-4ac9-4e7c-afcc-4885fbcbe94f_thumb.jpg

But I'll take Si-Woo Kim.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It's the masters! I'm not going to be working at all today or tomorrow.
I told the wife that I am taking 5 days off from doing anything

4 days for the Masters then Monday is the Trade deadline day

@Captain Dave Poulin TSN has TV coverage starting at 11 EST. Not sure if you guys can get that or not. Online starts at 9:15 EST. No idea if it's free or not as I am a TV guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad