GDT: Golden Knights @ Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Just got back to hotel from the game. I was like they got a penalty as I see Gusty sprinting to the bench then I see no ref has his arm up. Then I was yelling nooooooo. We were controlling overtime up until that point. Dumb. I no some folks want to tank but when I pat good money to a game I want a W

EazyE1

Mar 13, 2021
Ridin pine
Just got back to hotel from the game. I was like they got a penalty as I see Gusty sprinting to the bench then I see no ref has his arm up. Then I was yelling nooooooo. We were controlling overtime up until that point. Dumb. I no some folks want to tank but when I pat good money to a game I want a W
Its far too late to tank.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Well , the towel should have been thrown in when we had a shot at a top 10 pick. I guess the tank crowd was right. Welcome everyone , enjoy your 13th pick,
Couldn’t agree more. No depth. Cap hell. Get picks and prospects. The time was a few weeks ago when the Wild were manhandled by Avs, stats and jets. I’m always hopeful but come on. Play the young guys and give them meaningful minutes.

Is he really trading Rossi?
Second in rookie scoring ?
I guess he doesn’t fit into GMBG “ grit” bs.

Exactly

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Not really. It'd be tough, but if we get down to 11th worst, we have a shot at Celebrini. Sit Brodin, play Faber sparingly. Give Goligsoki, Mermis, and Hunt TOI till they puke. Sit JEE...he's hurting. Play Kap and Boldy sparingly. Sit Gaudreau if he's hurt. Play Beckman, Shaw, Letierri, Luchinni, , MarJo, Rossi, and bring up one or two forwards from Iowa.

Reactions: 63firebird

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Not really. It'd be tough, but if we get down to 11th worst, we have a shot at Celebrini. Sit Brodin, play Faber sparingly. Give Goligsoki, Mermis, and Hunt TOI till they puke. Sit JEE...he's hurting. Play Kap and Boldy sparingly. Sit Gaudreau if he's hurt. Play Beckman, Shaw, Letierri, Luchinni, , MarJo, Rossi, and bring up one or two forwards from Iowa.
Yah that should have been done weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad