GDT: Golden Knights @ Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This should be an absolute drubbing. I picked up Thompson on my fantasy team. Wild are not a good hockey team and Vegas seems to be fine no matter what injury or bad luck happens.

So I’d expect the Wild will actually win 7-1 because Minnesota sports

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
This should be an absolute drubbing. I picked up Thompson on my fantasy team. Wild are not a good hockey team and Vegas seems to be fine no matter what injury or bad luck happens.

So I’d expect the Wild will actually win 7-1 because Minnesota sports
Nah....I can see them losing 7-1. We usually fall flat when it's an important game. They either come out slow, undisciplined, or play for only 20-30 minutes before giving up the lead.

It's the most important game of the season. How will our "leadership" respond.........

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
With Kaprizov looking to be backing in top 4, Brodin and JEE back, we are actually close to being a good team... sort of. Depends on whether our goaltending is on or off.

Foligno being injured, and Duhaime and Maroon being traded away, will hurt us against a big, physical team like VGK. Luchinni, Letierri, Beckman and Gaudreau ain't winning board battles against their D and bottom six, nvm dropping the gloves if it comes to that. Soft, soft, softer, and softest.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
With Kaprizov looking to be backing in top 4, Brodin and JEE back, we are actually close to being a good team... sort of. Depends on whether our goaltending is on or off.

Foligno being injured, and Duhaime and Maroon being traded away, will hurt us against a big, physical team like VGK. Luchinni, Letierri, Beckman and Gaudreau ain't winning board battles against their D and bottom six, nvm dropping the gloves if it comes to that. Soft, soft, softer, and softest.
I really dislike moving the Dewey’s. Just didn’t see the point unless they wanted out to chase a better opportunity and we were doing right by them.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Nah....I can see them losing 7-1. We usually fall flat when it's an important game. They either come out slow, undisciplined, or play for only 20-30 minutes before giving up the lead.

It's the most important game of the season. How will our "leadership" respond.........
Zuke's gonna mentor Hartman and Rossi today, surely nothing can go wrong, right?
Then we have the offensive dynamo Freddy, who's on pace for 5 goals this season...

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Good start by Gus. 15-2 in shot attempts for Vegas the first half of the opening period.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Idiot announcers rambling on about Vegas amazing depth and rattling off a roster of players that totals over 100 million in cap hits

Do people in MN still care about the team or is it on to next season?
I cared deeply when I thought we might actually get a top 10 draft pick. Now I care very little

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
dont understand announcer using bedards injury as a somehow a postive in his case for calder. not sure how not keeping your head up and getting blasted in the face is a positive

Reactions: Minnewildsota

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Well, that was weird.

Zuke you f***ing idiot, shoot the puck!
Prime scoring position and tries to pass it through traffic.
:banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: Wonderful Tacos

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
And once again the game isn't aired on Bally's. Pretty sure I get about 3/5ths of the games at this point.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Doing Easter family get together. Won't be able to get game....
Bummer

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Idiot announcers rambling on about Vegas amazing depth and rattling off a roster of players that totals over 100 million in cap hits
Even more idiotic in a game when you have one team that is being allowed to cheat with it versus another team that is being screwed by it. It's a loophole they won't address until a team like Minnesota, Columbus, or Ottawa tries to get away with it.

BTW, who are the Golden Nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad