airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
It's a great domino to fall.

Who would have expected THIS.

Getting excited.

Welcome Ship

pylon17

Jan 19, 2017
You guys could be the next Sharks if this is a foreshadowing of things to come.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Great signing, he is 1-2C and key piece.

Vegas getting a lot of respect around the league right now for their front office setup, they're a legit group. They're going to look pretty good on the blue line and between the pipes so hopefully they can get enough up front and if so will be competitive. Exciting stuff.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Real Horrorshow, o my brothers....
1_ClockworkINTRO.jpg

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Good signing for you guys. I hope you get Dadonov too, anything to make you competitive faster is a good thing in my books.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Real Horrorshow, o my brothers....
1_ClockworkINTRO.jpg

The Vegas (Clockwork) Orange Knights? I don't know about that ... but I like the way everyone is thinking. :popcorn:

Alex: "... [T]here's a strange fella sittin' on the sofa munchy-wunching lomticks of toast."

Last edited:

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Interesting. Don't recall this happening before, but that's correct that Shipachyov is not eligible for a NTC/NMC. The exact wording in the CBA requires that a player be a Group 3 UFA to be eligible for a NTC/NMC, however Shipachyov was a Draft-Related UFA. Different category of UFA and thus not eligible for a NTC even though he's age 27+.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Interesting. Don't recall this happening before, but that's correct that Shipachyov is not eligible for a NTC/NMC. The exact wording in the CBA requires that a player be a Group 3 UFA to be eligible for a NTC/NMC, however Shipachyov was a Draft-Related UFA. Different category of UFA and thus not eligible for a NTC even though he's age 27+.

Do you have any desire to move to Las Vegas? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad