GDT: Golden Knights @ Predators 5pm NBCSN (Malcolm vs PK)

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Oh hey. Look who's in the box.
hqdefault.jpg

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I had a feeling we'd lose this game until the first period. Then Merrill Merril'd the f***ing game up with his incompetence and it was all downhill from there.

This team still has so much work to do. They're several steps behind what they were last year.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Don't just bag skate the team... make them walk to the next game. Except Subban, had a pretty good game, and the team gave him nothing. Hell if Turk insists on playing Merrill he can walk too.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This team is honestly just pissing me off at this point. They are better than this but they're not playing like it. And of course there's John Merrill who I despise like few other players who were actively on my team during my 20 years watching hockey.

Big case of "get your f***ing shit together" with this team right now.

The injury excuse doesn't account for the vets playing significantly worse, and regression to the mean would be one thing but this team is on a huge low right now.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
This team is honestly just pissing me off at this point. They are better than this but they're not playing like it. And of course there's John Merrill who I despise like few other players who were actively on my team during my 20 years watching hockey.

Big case of "get your ****ing **** together" with this team right now.

The injury excuse doesn't account for the vets playing significantly worse, and regression to the mean would be one thing but this team is on a huge low right now.

I expected them to have to win 2-1 with a couple PP goals. That Nashville's a stingy stingy team.

Hopefully Hunt will be in next game over Merrill. The team had a much better transition game with him in the lineup (or a PMD like him...). It's tough to expect too many changes when they got over 50 shots last game though.

Heck I'd take out both Engelland and Merrill and I'd put me some Hunt and Bischoff in next game.

Reactions: HanSolo

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Plus you can't scratch a dressing room guy like Merrill after dropping the gloves to defend a teammate. These are the ups and downs of having a player's coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad