GDT: Golden Knights @ Predators 5pm NBCSN (Malcolm vs PK)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I know Fleury needs a rest, but i don't think Subban should be getting the start against a team that is 1st in the central division.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Nashville is beatable lately. Lost to the Sharks, came from behind against the Devils to win in OT, then probably played their worst game of the year at home in losing to Edmonton. Forsberg got a hatty but the rest of the team was subpar. Saros is starting to tire a bit. Bring the effort we brought against Ottawa and we’ll be money. Bring the oopses we brought against Ottawa and we could be toast, though.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Team struggling to score against even bad defenses

Team struggling to get a dominant winning record

Team about to face one of the top teams in the league.

Now is the time to rest our starting goalie.

Gallant throwing his hands up to take the L before the puck even drops.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Preds are playing Saros, it's a backup game and the Knights won the last one in a good way.

I've got hope.

Two goals from the blueline tonight. Book it. :laugh:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Preds are playing Saros, it's a backup game and the Knights won the last one in a good way.

I've got hope.

Two goals from the blueline tonight. Book it. :laugh:
I like the sentiment, but we have been making back ups look like Veizna trophy winners, Starters looking like Veizna Trophy winners.... The goal posts looking like Veizna trophy winners lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Shut up Pierre. Forsberg is good but he's not one of the best players in the league.

Shut up again. Lindholm would go 1st OA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad