Post-Game Talk: Golden Knights def. Canucks - 3-2 (Miller, Horvat)

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I always find it funny when just about this time of year, every year, people come to the conclusion this team is the same team it's always been, and has effectively the same problems. I mean it's been a 5-6 years with this group. This is what they do. I'm not even convinced there's a piece to keep here outside of Demko, maybe Hughes. I look forward to the "this team could make the playoffs" talk re-emerging once again in August/September, though.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
the entire team needs a reset. minus the untouchables. demko petey hughes. everyone else can go. fwds need to get faster and bigger. defense needs a huge overhaul.
If we can't dump OEL this summer then I'd trade Demko too and commit for the franchise changing 2023 draft. Hughes is the only true untouchable to me. Pettersson I'm iffy on, depends how he does next season.

Reactions: LordBacon

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Blow it all up and start from scratch.

Turnover the roster
Fire King
Fire the DJ
Clean house in Abby
Demo the arena
Pick a new team name and logo

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Podkolzin is playing well but Bruce can't seem to get himself to give him more minutes and better linemates. He should 100% be given Boeser's spot right now

Reactions: geebaan

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Not that Demkos been bad per day, but one of the rare games the other goalie is outplaying him.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Sucks watching 18 passes along blue lin with 0 threat to score from anywhere but hash marks in and no presence in front to make it a worry a junior pk could hold them

Reactions: geebaan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad