GDT: Golden Knights @ Coyotes 7pm

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Ekman Larson holds Pacioretty's stick, who is way outside the crease and never touches the goalie and Ekman Larson barely even touches Kuemper. No way that isn't a goal.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Dude it's not Vegas' fault OEL was clutching Pacioretty's stick. That's not GI, if anything it should have been a penalty on Ekman-Larsson if not for the goal.

Reactions: Vegan Knight

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
That was the best 1st period I could remember from Subban in a while. But of course the defense is horrendous so the other team scores a couple of goals anyway.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I know Vegas has had worse periods but I think that may have been the worst defense they've ever played, like, Anaheim with Carlyle still coach bad. Subban's crease was an open buffet.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I know Vegas has had worse periods but I think that may have been the worst defense they've ever played, like, Anaheim with Carlyle still coach bad. Subban's crease was an open buffet.

Merrill let Schmaltz walk right around him for their goal. There were too many rebound chances. We may need defensive reinforcements before the season is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad