GDT: Golden Knights @ Coyotes 7pm

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Gallant likely healthy scratching Glass next game because that's the reward for good play.

Could be fun to see McKenna get a backup shot for a game but yeah, Pirri needs to be scratched. Even if they put Glass on the third line, even if the put him on the wing, he should be playing.

But he should still be in the top six, or at the very least still in the center with Eakin on the wing.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I'd be ok with Glass getting sent down if Tuch was healthy, either way I hate scratching prospects, play them or send them down.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'd be ok with Glass getting sent down if Tuch was healthy, either way I hate scratching prospects, play them or send them down.

Why? He already performs many responsibilities of a 2C at an adequate to high level and he's only four games into his NHL career. He'd learn a lot faster in this league than the AHL.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Glass has been our best player through the first 4 games. Better than Stone I think because Cody would have had a couple extra points if Stone converted when Glass set the table for him on several occasions.

I am fine with moving Glass to the 3rd line because Stastny looks like he needs to be on a top to produce. Glass is simply more effective than Stastny at this point in their careers. Maybe Glass can get the 3rd line to roll?

Sending Glass down to the AHL would be simply moronic.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Glass has been our best player through the first 4 games. Better than Stone I think because Cody would have had a couple extra points if Stone converted when Glass set the table for him on several occasions.

I am fine with moving Glass to the 3rd line because Stastny looks like he needs to be on a top to produce. Glass is simply more effective than Stastny at this point in their careers. Maybe Glass can get the 3rd line to roll?

Sending Glass down to the AHL would be simply moronic.
I think to be fair with Pirri and Zykov anyone would need to be on the 2nd line to produce :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad