GDT: Golden Knights @ Coyotes 7pm

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
The Coyotes scored 1 goal against the Ducks, 0 against the Bruins, and 4 and counting against us. :rolleyes:

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So is it Colin Miller appreciation night, everyone seems to be playing like him. Also Pirri continues to be useless.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Pirri has definitely not done anything to make himself a roster spot when Eakin gets back. Then when Tuch is healthy I wouldn't think they would have a problem waiving him.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GroundersupsetCERT.gif

Trying not to lose it tonight. Not good. Not good at all.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Can we trade for a 4/5 RD rental who is defensively responsible. We have an extra 2nd and 3rd. They don't need to be a big offensive defenseman. A calming, veteran presence.

What teams want to lose for the 1st pick and would like extra picks.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
There are two different teams, the ones with and one without Schmidt. It'll be fine once he's back and people slot down on D. Would have still liked Vegas to get better at D, but the top 9 when healthy will be one of the best.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Can we trade for a 4/5 RD rental who is defensively responsible. We have an extra 2nd and 3rd. They don't need to be a big offensive defenseman. A calming, veteran presence.

What teams want to lose for the 1st pick and would like extra picks.
Sure, just find at least a couple mil in cap space

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Man, did our boys look slow on defense tonight. They looked slow and confused. Like the Wild, I think the Yotes system is a bad matchup for them. It was almost like watching a pre-season game where nobody hits and there is no urgency/intensity, etc. The effort was there, but I think mentally they were checked out.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
There are two different teams, the ones with and one without Schmidt. It'll be fine once he's back and people slot down on D. Would have still liked Vegas to get better at D, but the top 9 when healthy will be one of the best.

I don't like to give them that easy cop out. Schmidt doesn't sit in the press box and shine lasers in his teammates eyes so they make boneheaded turnovers, for example. Hague I get, he's on the development curve, Shea I get, he lost his conditioning regimen over the summer.....but the rest.....When the team is on, it looks crisp and fast. It did so the first two games WITH Hague and WITH a counterproductive Pirri. They look disconnected as a team and out of sorts, more so last night than against the Bs.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I don't like to give them that easy cop out. Schmidt doesn't sit in the press box and shine lasers in his teammates eyes so they make boneheaded turnovers, for example. Hague I get, he's on the development curve, Shea I get, he lost his conditioning regimen over the summer.....but the rest.....When the team is on, it looks crisp and fast. It did so the first two games WITH Hague and WITH a counterproductive Pirri. They look disconnected as a team and out of sorts, more so last night than against the Bs.
So, kind of like last year during our first 20 games when Schmidt was out. We play way better with him in the lineup.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
So, kind of like last year during our first 20 games when Schmidt was out. We play way better with him in the lineup.

Let's wait till we see him in the lineup. We have some different guys out there and I think they should be performing better than they are, with or without him behind them.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Let's wait till we see him in the lineup. We have some different guys out there and I think they should be performing better than they are, with or without him behind them.
You could say the same last year before he was back, so personally not worried.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->