RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I can see the interceptor #voiceboxvoice

giphy.gif

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I am looking for a good team win. More successful yet at clogging up the neutral zone. If the Caps can control the pace, it might be kind of a boring game. I am not expecting any spectacular Oviness. 3 goals from whoever and a 2 goals or less against from Holtby. Oshie is due.

Bieronymus Trotz

Sep 4, 2017
Home games are scary. If there's one (small) monkey that's been on their back it's struggling to win at home. Maybe they threw it off with that game 6 win against Tampa though.

Reactions: McVechkin

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
That was poor charlie that said that. I heard they sent the meat truck, copped a saucer in the throat. I always wondered what became of the MFP.

Great movie - ahead of its time. The MFP went rogue and became Road Warriors. It sure would be nice to change our home theme to something better than Home Alone. So long as the paperwork is clean, our boys can do what they like out there.

I's the blower.

giphy.gif

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Caps have looked overwhelmed by Vegas speed at times. They need to tighten up the neutral zone and hopefully they keep it simple at home. I have little faith they can but happy to eat crow.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
I say 5-2 Caps. They're already bailing out of hits, and it'll get worse as the series goes along. That is if we get at least unbiased officiating and none of this 5 on 3 garbage.

Reactions: RandyHolt

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Caps have looked overwhelmed by Vegas speed at times. They need to tighten up the neutral zone and hopefully they keep it simple at home. I have little faith they can but happy to eat crow.
They looked overwhelmed for the first 10 minutes of game 2 and then held them shotless for over 20 minutes out of the next 50. Shut up.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Finaly game day for a Stanley Cup Final in DC. Has been way to long.

Go Caps can not wait.

Show them there is no way past us this year. :)

Reactions: RandyHolt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad