Post-Game Talk: Golden Knights @ Caps, 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
One guy I would like to see step up his game this series is DSP. He has been struggling.

Reactions: Bananas

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I just don’t get how he is ready to play after that. He looked in extreme pain and instantly grabbed his wrist

Hope it isn’t gonna do more harm

Saw a clip of him skating yesterday. He took the glove off his left hand to grab and mess with the stick blade. He had no support or bandage on that hand. Maybe he got a stinger.

Reactions: Drakon

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Anyone going tonight, enjoy. This is what we have been waiting years for. Soak it in.

Be loud. Enjoy the 5-1 win tonight.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Saw a clip of him skating yesterday. He took the glove off his left hand to grab and mess with the stick blade. He had no support or bandage on that hand. Maybe he got a stinger.
I heard that it wasnt a wrist injury and the injury was higher up. Maybe shoulder.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
March Hare to Big Bopper. Roop, Charlie?

I had front row center ice red line seats for the Stanley Cup Finals.... practice today at Kettler.

Kempny went over to my kid and offered up a fist bump, but the tyke was gun shy and another kid ran over and negotiated for it to happen. I asked the kid who will score first tonight and he said Beagle. I am sticking to my guns. Varana! +1800

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->