Going to Sweden or Germany in October (please delete if there's already a thread..couldn't find it!)

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Must be such a cool moment for the Draisaitl family for leon to be playing his father's team in his hometown.

Will definitely be a cool moment for us to see the Oil play an international team as well.

Reactions: oilers'72

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yeah, London probably takes the price. I've only been once in the last decade or so and the "allowed" hotel budget for my company was 250 EUR, which I thought was insane until I started looking for hotels :laugh:

I usually stay in Bed and Breakfast lodging in London. Get some real nice ones and the bonus of breakfast. I find these friendlier than Hotels and often much better run. But the key thing is they are much cheaper and easier on the budget. With reliance on public transit and the tubes I can actually manage London into a relatively affordable trip.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I had a meeting with a private German hotel yesterday and when I mentioned I was going to Cologne for a few days they asked why and if I was being forced to go there..there response was interesting

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00