@MayDayMayDay -
@hbk -
@Dr VinnyBoombatz -
@Grimes
@BAdvocate -
@PainForShane -
@RABBIT -
@Hogan20 -

Hey Folks - quick management update. Due to the draft mishap earlier I have uneven divisions. I have to move one team to another division.

I put all names in an online randomizer and put the first 5 in one division, the 2nd 5 in the other. See results below
IMG_9013.png

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
@Kyle003p
@moosemeister
@AZviaNJ
@Mozarts ghost
@MayDayMayDay
@hbk
@Dr VinnyBoombatz
@Grimes
@BAdvocate
@PainForShane
@RABBIT
@Hogan20

Hi guys! Great year thus far. If you haven’t paid your $50 buy in yet, please do so soon. Looks like I’m a couple payments short right now. It’s not super imperative that it gets done before Christmas, but I just wanna make sure that the pool is set by the halfway mark of the season. Thanks!
i honestly don't know if I paid. please DM me if I need to send. My apologies. My memory is bad.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I think Johnny Gaudreau might be the biggest fantasy flop I've seen in a long time.

RABBIT

Congrats to @BAdvocate on winning his first championship! Also, shout out to @PainForShane for consistently being a top team year after year.
@MayDayMayDay way to stick it out until the end!

You are our 3 winners this year.

(@BAdvocate) 1st Place: 50%
(@PainForShane) 2nd Place: 30%
(@MayDayMayDay) 3rd Place: 10%

Division winners: 5% each (@PainForShane & @BAdvocate)

So if my math is math’n:

(@BAdvocate): $275
(@PainForShane): $175
(@MayDayMayDay): $50

Please send me your PayPal email addresses, thanks!

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
@BAdvocate what a great final week we just had!! Like I messaged you over chat, I was hoping we'd both bring it, and we did. Never thought I'd lose a week where my team as a whole averaged over a point a game (?!?!) but here we are, you had a great team too.

@RABBIT thanks again for setting this up! You do this every year and every year we have an amazing league. Thanks again :)

DMing you Zelle info. Thanks again!

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Congrats to @BAdvocate on winning his first championship! Also, shout out to @PainForShane for consistently being a top team year after year.

So if my math is math’n:

Thanks again Kenny for making this possible.

@BAdvocate what a great final week we just had!! Like I messaged you over chat, I was hoping we'd both bring it, and we did. Never thought I'd lose a week where my team as a whole averaged over a point a game (?!?!) but here we are, you had a great team too.

@RABBIT thanks again for setting this up! You do this every year and every year we have an amazing league. Thanks again :)

DMing you Zelle info. Thanks again!

It was a great week+ of back and forth lead changes. I'm shocked I was able to pull off a victory over @MayDayMayDay and you.

Needed some lucky breaks and really only reason I was able to win was Igor's shutout in the Rangers last game of the season to clinch the Presidents trophy.

On a totally unrelated note, I have to say WTF Frank Vatrano....how many huge games did that guy have on Sundays to impact results...and he finishes the 2nd to last game of the fantasy season on Thursday with a hat trick.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ

So if my math is math’n:

Another amazing year! Thanks so much @RABBIT for organizing and serving as commissioner, appreciate you a ton!

@BAdvocate & @PainForShane Great job both of you! You guys had excellent teams and much deserved, congratulations! :)

Tip of the hat to all the teams, thanks for another great year!

@RABBIT I'll DM you my Venmo!

RABBIT

Thanks again Kenny for making this possible.

It was a great week+ of back and forth lead changes. I'm shocked I was able to pull off a victory over @MayDayMayDay and you.

Needed some lucky breaks and really only reason I was able to win was Igor's shutout in the Rangers last game of the season to clinch the Presidents trophy.

On a totally unrelated note, I have to say WTF Frank Vatrano....how many huge games did that guy have on Sundays to impact results...and he finishes the 2nd to last game of the fantasy season on Thursday with a hat trick.
Love that you were able to pull it off. Was an exciting year! Don’t forget to send me your payment info:)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad