• Friday September 29th @ 5:30 AZ Time

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Think I can actually learn how to play before that? Lol
Yahoo has mock drafts you can practice with putting a team together. I don't recall if ESPN fantasy does which is the platform you guys use.
Do a crash course on fantasy and you'll do fine. Get a goalie early, and don't wait too many rounds before you get a second one, as goalies take up a lot of the point categories.
Don't focus on the high point guys like the Marner types. Yes, they get you goals and assists, but there are other categories they are weak in. You need hitters, guys that can block shots and win faceoffs for example. Marner doesn't do any of that. Fantasy success is about having a balanced team.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Yahoo has mock drafts you can practice with putting a team together. I don't recall if ESPN fantasy does which is the platform you guys use.
Do a crash course on fantasy and you'll do fine. Get a goalie early, and don't wait too many rounds before you get a second one, as goalies take up a lot of the point categories.
Don't focus on the high point guys like the Marner types. Yes, they get you goals and assists, but there are other categories they are weak in. You need hitters, guys that can block shots and win faceoffs for example. Marner doesn't do any of that. Fantasy success is about having a balanced team.
Man, here I thought building a Chayka team was gonna do me wonders. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: PainForShane

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Oh I see there's a poll now. I'd prefer Friday (two days from now) but Monday works too

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Okay everyone Monday the 2nd at 5:30pm so that way we don’t interfere with the game and hopefully @hbk will be back from his trip

Get your dues in whenever you can, but before the season starts is heavily preferred. If you need extra time just reach out. $50 buy-in.

Venmo: @rabbit9220

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Okay everyone Monday the 2nd at 5:30pm so that way we don’t interfere with the game and hopefully @hbk will be back from his trip

Get your dues in whenever you can, but before the season starts is heavily preferred. If you need extra time just reach out. $50 buy-in.

Venmo: @rabbit9220
I'm still on my work trip on the East coast. I need an email address (which you can DM me) for the Cdn version of Venmo.

RABBIT

Last edited:

RABBIT

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Sorry was away this weekend but should be all paid up at this point @RABBIT

Look forward to seeing y'all tonight!

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I set an alarm so I don't forget like I did my Fantasy Football draft and was entirely auto-picked. Although I am 3-1 after 4 weeks lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad