Date and time of draft?

• Monday October 2nd @ 5:30 AZ Time

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Friday September 29th @ 5:30 AZ Time

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Hello all - it’s that time of year again. I always give first dibs to the people who were in the season prior, so if anybody is no longer interested in continuing, please let me know so I can make sure how many spots we have available. That said, I loved our group last year, and hope to see you alll back.

Congrats again to last years winner @Kyle003p. Lesssgoo!

@Kyle003p - IN and paid
@moosemeister - IN
@AZviaNJ - IN and paid
@MayDayMayDay - IN and paid
@hbk - IN and Paid
@Dr VinnyBoombatz - IN and paid
@BAdvocate - IN and paid
@PainForShane - IN and paid
@RABBIT - IN and paid
@Hogan20 - IN and paid

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyle003p

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
I can't do this year. Will be gone. But keep me in mind for next year. Hopefully you have some one.

Reactions: RABBIT

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Let's GOOOOOOOO

And also to anyone on the fence, there's room for 14 ppl if I remember correctly, so there's most likely space if you're thinking about it. Also this is a really good group we have right here. And imo more importantly it definitely helps to stay aware of everything else going on in the league so helps us all become better fans.

Thx again Rabbit for organizing!

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I'm good for 430pm on Sunday Oct 1...is everyone else ok w/that time?
Would prefer either a later time on Sunday or hosting the draft on a different date (ideally not a Sunday). I'll be closing down the rink on Sundays until mid November however I'm usually out of there by 9pm EST. I'm free pretty much anytime after 5pm EST on weekdays and all day Saturday.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Would prefer either a later time on Sunday or hosting the draft on a different date (ideally not a Sunday). I'll be closing down the rink on Sundays until mid November however I'm usually out of there by 9pm EST. I'm free pretty much anytime after 5pm EST on weekdays and all day Saturday.
I'm ok anytime after 5pm any day of the week

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
@hbk

Autodrafting stinks. I don't speak for everyone but I'd be 100% with moving my schedule around as much as possible, worst case I can talk to the wife and skip dinner or something if needed. Again I don't speak for everyone but as long as it's not during normal working hours I could make the time work.

What times would work for you between now and season start? First day of play is Tuesday, Oct 10.

Also everyone else, please post here if you'd like to join this year, it's a good group, there is room for at least two more ppl (we can have up to 14, currently have 12).

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
@hbk

Autodrafting stinks. I don't speak for everyone but I'd be 100% with moving my schedule around as much as possible, worst case I can talk to the wife and skip dinner or something if needed. Again I don't speak for everyone but as long as it's not during normal working hours I could make the time work.

What times would work for you between now and season start? First day of play is Tuesday, Oct 10.

Also everyone else, please post here if you'd like to join this year, it's a good group, there is room for at least two more ppl (we can have up to 14, currently have 12).
agree...2 more would be great...and again, anytime after 5pm and I'm good any day of the week.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
@hbk

I’m away for a conference from Saturday to Friday. I don’t think we can work around my schedule.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad