Goalies can't see **** with a leaping gnome! 2-1 Habs vs Preds

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
PK's passing skills are so underrated, I don't know why more people don't talk about it. Remember his pass to DD last year vs Ottawa with less than 5 seconds left in the game? To have the presence of mind to pull that off, just unbelievable.

But then he'll do things that make you scratch your head like do a spinorama no-look drop pass to the other team when he's the last man back. But that's the thing with Subban, you get the very best at times and others you get total brainfarts.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
But then he'll do things that make you scratch your head like do a spinorama no-look drop pass to the other team when he's the last man back. But that's the thing with Subban, you get the very best at times and others you get total brainfarts.

High-risk, high-reward.

No matter what role he played on Subban's goal (didn't hear anyone say he was the reason for the goal anyway), I'd like to see you guys going in front of the net when someone is blasting 100MPH+ shots towards you. I'm not even sure you'd do it with an orange ball on a casual league :laugh:.

Say what you want about DD but he's got more guts than a much bigger guy like Latendresse. At least DD's willing to stand in front of the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad