GDT: [GM69] Canucks vs Sabres | Tue. Mar 19th, 7:00pm | SNP | Nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Those lines suck. Not sure wth Tocchet is doing - it’s messing with team chemistry if anything.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Lindholm.
Who did he play with when he had his best years?
Gaudreau and Tkachuk
So give him Garland, as close to the same type of player without the scoring though, similar puck possession.
And then a winger close to Tkachuk, you know what Boeser.
See if Boeser plays well with others if not Joshua.

Pretty sure this line was suggested before Lindholm replaces Blueger.

Another tired team to play against. But playing for their playoff lives. Odds are they won't make it but only 5 points out. meh.
For them every game is a must win.
For the Canucks it's "hope we remember how to win" :D

Canucks should win.
They have to find some way to forget the score, think of playing from behind, ALL GAME regardless of the score.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
So more games lost for Joshua.....but after all, it is the Canucks we're talking about. 'Day to day' injuries stretch into 'week to week' and 'week-to-week' ends up big 'month to month'.

Obviously he busted his hand in that stupid fight. I guess there's a time-line for this type of injury, assuming that surgery isn't needed. But that again, there's the saga of Tanner Pearson. Three operations later, he missed most of the season and publicly complained about his medical treatment.

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Tocchet loves big braining everything. Completely f***s and galaxy brains the PP up because the original set up that was top 5 in the league went 3 games without a PP goal. Now it’s a useless tire fire.

Reactions: Flik

Joe Rogan

Jun 21, 2019
Tocchet loves big braining everything. Completely f***s and galaxy brains the PP up because the original set up that was top 5 in the league went 3 games without a PP goal. Now it’s a useless tire fire.
The 1999-00 Devils had an almost identical record to this year's Canucks, but Lamoriello saw them playing like shit and made the decision to fire the head coach due to Ftorek's bad decisions. Look where they ended up. This Lindholm 3C experiment has to end now, or Allvin should step in and interfere

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

... I want to slap Tocchet upside the head right now. Why the f*** are we trying Garland with Pettersson again?! It never works. And bloody hell, how do you expect to jump start Lindholm giving him Mikheyev and Lafferty. If you told me Tocchet was just punishing him for a game, I'd actually believe it.

It really feels like Tocchet is going to stubbornly cling to this "spine" concept despite it being mostly crap.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Anyone else remember the last game against Buffalo was very physical? Tuch and Greenway. I think Miller hit Dahlin and then the Sabres were taking runs at Hughes.

Let’s hope we get out of this game with no injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad