Post-Game Talk: [GM43] Canucks defeat Hurricanes | 4-3 (SO) | Bear, Miller, & Boeser (Kuzmenko & Pettersson)

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
How was Lane Pederson good enough to play in the last minute last night but not good enough to play today?

Dries is not good enough to play C in the NHL and gets ventilated every game he plays.

Burroughs has lost it and been terrible in his recent games after his quick start.

wavaxa2

Sep 24, 2010
Nice defense on the goal, idiots. Way to all skate to one side of the ice.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
carolina-hurricanes-ric-flair.gif

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
to really help us land Bedard we should just play with 6 players and no goalie, we have to catch up to the Hawks somehow

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
How was Lane Pederson good enough to play in the last minute last night but not good enough to play today?

Dries is not good enough to play C in the NHL and gets ventilated every game he plays.

Burroughs has lost it and been terrible in his recent games after his quick start.
what happened to cycling through Abbotsford?

I mean its probably good for the kids to have stability there but at the expense of the big team?

anyway im happy for it but only because im thinking about next year

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
I just tuned in. How is it 1-0 already lmao
Canes were able to penetrate some tight defensive coverage

a cross seam pass that you could have drove a truck through i believe was the comment as the keystone cops got mixed up who was playing what side and covering who....its tough stuff not like they do it very often

Reactions: wonton15

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
That’s what happens when you have a team with great coaching and players following an actual system
did you see that down low coverage on Horvat Miller Garland and Hughes......didnt give them an inch yet on our side of the blueline you can drive trucks through it lol

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I hope to god the team can get some goals at least because they probably wont win and this could be boring, they dont play well against these type of systems, rod is one of those coaches obsessed with his team playing super aggressive without the puck, scoring goals is secondary for him, so there going to step up whenever the canucks have the puck. Wont be much room. Unfortunately that also means carolina can have trouble scoring against better teams, but with the canucks defense being so bad, likely wont matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad