GDT: [GM35] Canucks vs Sharks | Sat. Dec 23rd, 7pm | HNIC/SNP | 'Tis the Season...to be #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: December 23rd, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: HNIC/Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Mikheyev-Pettersson-Kuzmenko
Höglander-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Blueger-Garland
Åman-Suter-Lafferty

Hughes-Hronek
Zadorov-Myers
Cole-Juulsen

Demko

Sharks Line-Up:

Eklund-Hertl-Zadina
Duclair-Granlund-Zetterlund
Labanc-Kunin-Hoffman
Bailey-Studnicka-MacDonald

Ferraro-Burroughs
Henrickson-Rutta
Okhotyuk-Addison/Thrun

Blackwood

Last edited:

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
8a866r.jpg

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Phew, yet another game, I am curious if this season is an anomaly or if we typically play 35 games before Christmas on the regular.

This has been brutal but if we can get through the next 6 weeks or so without any major injuries, we'd be setup NICELY for the final leg of the season.

Keep it simple tomorrow, sit Cole, bring Kuz back, and give the Garland line some extra time. I think we take this with authority and go into our break with the wind at our backs, and in Brock's hair.

Reactions: Indiana

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Phew, yet another game, I am curious if this season is an anomaly or if we typically play 35 games before Christmas on the regular.

This has been brutal but if we can get through the next 6 weeks or so without any major injuries, we'd be setup NICELY for the final leg of the season.

Keep it simple tomorrow, sit Cole, bring Kuz back, and give the Garland line some extra time. I think we take this with authority and go into our break with the wind at our backs, and in Brock's hair.
same thing

• Love
Reactions: Flik

Binder

Nov 7, 2011
33 by xmas last year
31 in 2021-22
38 in 2019-20 but they also started on oct. 2 which is one of the earliest starts in awhile

oilers have by contrast played 31 including their 1st B2B today well we have already had 5 this year

Reactions: Indiana and Flik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad