Post-Game Talk: [GM3] Canucks lose to Flyers | 0-2 | Ugly

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Philly isn't the bottom feeder that SJ & chicago are, they're more competitive and dangerous.

But Couturier drives the bus big time, with him injured the Canucks will wreck the flyers tomorrow for sure.

Reactions: Indiana and Vector

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Cates had some standout defensive numbers - curious to see how he actually performs while paying attention

Reactions: bh53

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri

Well he did toss a pizza in the middle of the ice so he went into panic mode. His "block" also put the puck onto the opposition stick anyways except he was now down and out of the play.

Nice to see effort in a practice of course but it would be nicer if it wasn't in response to an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grantham

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
I'm working on it! The seven year old is keen but the 4 year old gets side tracked with Lego and dinosaurs.

i'm stoked for the early game, because there's a chance kiddo and i will get to watch the end of the game for once, instead of just watching the first period and then either i lose the second period and usually part of the third to bedtime, or on occasion the wife takes pity on me and lets me watch the game (like this last saturday)

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
i'm stoked for the early game, because there's a chance kiddo and i will get to watch the end of the game for once, instead of just watching the first period and then either i lose the second period and usually part of the third to bedtime, or on occasion the wife takes pity on me and lets me watch the game (like this last saturday)

I sent my son to bed shortly after the first, and then every 10 or so minutes I would hear his footsteps and then he would yell out "Dad, what's the score?" Wasn't sure if I should be angry or just laugh. The wife did not find it amusing though.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
Great! I work at home for an East Coast company. Will watch it just as I get off work.
Mind you, I can always watch a game later after it's spooled up for streaming. Eastern games work well for me that way.

Reactions: Indiana

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017

Pretty rare for a team that’s 2-0-0
According to Drance, Tocchet wasn’t happy about how they played on Sat. Could be a good thing

I re watched the the Saturday Oiler game, and the Canucks got absolutely blitzed in the 2nd period..Even though we received a bunch of terrible soft calls, the 5v5 play was dominated by the Oilers..We were lucky to be tied 3-3 after the 2nd.

Luckily, the canucks followed it up with a decent 3rd.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
I sent my son to bed shortly after the first, and then every 10 or so minutes I would hear his footsteps and then he would yell out "Dad, what's the score?" Wasn't sure if I should be angry or just laugh. The wife did not find it amusing though.
haha, that's awesome. I remember when I was a kid, the only days i was allowed to stay up was during canucks games :laugh:

Reactions: supercanuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad