Post-Game Talk: [GM3] Canucks lose to Flyers | 0-2 | Ugly

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Hopefully one or both of Mikheyev and Soucy are ready. Smart move to get Demko some rest and recovery time by playing De Smith last game. Let’s keep streaking!

Are they both travelling with the team?

I feel like it's still too early, but I guess we'll hear more today if/when they practice.

EDIT: I see Mikheyev is there, at least.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Are they both travelling with the team?

I feel like it's still too early, but I guess we'll hear more today if/when they practice.

EDIT: I see Mikheyev is there, at least.

If you told me that Soucy and Mikheyev would be ready before Blueger and Brisebois, I wouldn't have believed you.

Soucy is standing on the far right in black. Mikheyev is kneeling in the grey just to the left.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Living on the East Coast this works just fine for me.
I rarely can stay up to watch a home game on a weekday.
And during our recent dark decade, there was rarely incentive to stay up to 1:00 or later, just to watch us play poorly and lose.

Reactions: DarrenX and Vector

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
This has the risk to be an emotional let-down game.

But, I hope Tocchet has the right message for them. These four games on this road-trip are all winnable and could set the tone for the rest of the season.
  • PHI — rebuilding, struggling with special teams.
  • TBL — missing Vasilevskiy badly to start the season.
  • FLA — missing Ekblad, Montour, and Bennett. OEL is top-pairing. Struggling with goaltending.
  • NAS — struggling with offense.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Considering this involves Philadelphia, it's batteries. They'll toss batteries at you.

And I'm a baseball fan but don't care at all about the other teams.

the start of this game has been delayed so we can…

1697475980287.gif

1697476043309.gif

batter’s up

bh53

Sep 18, 2017
Victoria
flyers -> lightning -> panthers -> preds

of all the road game starts, this one the most ideal
Getting Lightning and Panthers done now while they have key injuries is great for us. Panthers blue line is so depleted they've been playing OEL 27 minutes a night lol

Reactions: Indiana

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
If Soucy is good to go, have to think Hirose returns to Abbotsford pretty quick. No sense keeping him in the press box.

They would have to send someone since Studnicka is up on an Emergency basis. The problem is sending Hirose down when they are in the middle of a long distance road trip makes recalling him difficult. Wouldn't be shocked if Brisebois winds up on LTIR just so the team can carry a 7th defencemen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad