I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
1701977446909.png

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I've decided that I really want to see Joshua/EP/Garland play together at some point. Maybe it will be terrible, but that wing duo works so well together that I'd like to see them paired with a better offensive player than Blueger.
I just think EP and Garland have zero chemistry, I'd actually be interested in:

Hoglander - Pettersson - Boeser
Joshua - Miller - Garland

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
It seems like everyone is overreacting to the last 10 games. Everyone knew and said we wouldn’t maintain the crazy winning percentage we started with and yet now when we play .500 hockey for 10 games people start freaking out? I don’t understand that. Every team in the league will have at least one stretch of .500 hockey (or worse) over a 10 game stretch. If this is the team playing bad then we’ll be just fine.

That being said the defence is still a work in progress. Guys like Myers and Juulsen are still a big problem. We lose a goal every couple games from them alone so that needs to be addressed if we want to be a serious contending team.
It says something that we can upgrade the left side fairly significantly with zadorov but the defence still looks lik shit because every RHD except Hughes sucks balls. Not that we've seen other RHD play...

Reactions: calnuck

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
So in the win-lose-win-lose cycle, this is supposed to be a "win" game tonight.

Don't know what it is about Minny, but we often have these chippy games (including the bubble series 3 years ago). I hope no one gets injured tonight, as I expect a rough game. Just win.

And Mr. Soucy, I hope you're a fast healer.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Why does everyone and their mothers know a zad-myers pairing will be terrible but the coaches?

I'm sticking with the theory that Myers hacked Tocchet's OnlyFans account and threatens to tell everyone if the latter does not give him the most important minutes.

Reactions: calnuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad