Pre-Game Talk: [GM25] Canucks @ Flames | Sat. Dec 2nd, 7pm | HNIC/SNP | Zaddy’s Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Mar 3, 2012
Tocc probably wants to replicate the Soucy - Myers pairing that had success playing 17-18mins. If Zads/Myers is successful then they can just plug Soucy with Cole once he returns.

Reactions: Tact
Feb 19, 2018
This is a very big game for us tonight, we have been treading water lately and teams are slowly making ground on us. It’s important Petey gets out of his funk and we generate enough PP opportunities to utilize our top 5 PP unit.

Time to get back to putting up some goals.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Bring on the Chaos Zoo pairing. Giraffnoceros.

Anyone watching the Bruins/Leafs? Nylander just got caught watching a play behind him in his zone go into the net. After having to point out Pettersson and Millers defensive game improvements since the start of last season to Leafs fans, that felt cathartic.

I dunno about Zadorov, but Myers doesn't play like a "pain in the ass" very often.
"Our powerplay sucks and he keeps giving us opportunities! What a pain in the ass! We get it, stop rubbing it in!"

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver

The roster looks much better without PDG in the top 6. Keeping a 4th line spot open for competition between scratched and AHL guys should maintain some energy.

Zadorov-Myers looks like a disaster but it would be good to find out right away. Only having one roster question mark on D (Juulsen) takes a huge load off of the other guys. I expect us to play with a bit more jump tonight.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
The roster looks much better without PDG in the top 6. Keeping a 4th line spot open for competition between scratched and AHL guys should maintain some energy.

Zadorov-Myers looks like a disaster but it would be good to find out right away. Only having one roster question mark on D (Juulsen) takes a huge load off of the other guys. I expect us to play with a bit more jump tonight.

I don’t think it looks much better since Lafferty isn’t any better. It’s just shuffling around trying to find something that works.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Wait, why is Karlsson in the lineup? I think I prefer PDG

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
*cracks knuckles*

Told y’all he’d play either Thursday or Saturday. No reason to call him up if you aren’t going to play him.

Really does seem like they are purposefully showcasing him to the Flames.
Lmao at *cracks knuckles*

Yes that’s where my mind went as well - I think a team might be interested

Reactions: Vector

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
I don’t think it looks much better since Lafferty isn’t any better. It’s just shuffling around trying to find something that works.
PDG's been invisible for about a month, I think Lafferty's speed can at least factor into the top line's breakout game which has been terrible. Putting Kuzy to complement 2 guys running hot also makes sense.

Of course, it's nothing significant unless Pettersson wakes up at 5v5.

Reactions: Vector

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
if that was anyone else who just scored i would so be enjoying the leafs coughing up
the game with seconds left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad