Pre-Game Talk: [GM25] Canucks @ Flames | Sat. Dec 2nd, 7pm | HNIC/SNP | Zaddy’s Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: December 2nd, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Saddledome, Calgary, AB
TV: HNIC/Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

TBD

Flames Line-Up:

Mangiapane-Lindholm-Sharangovich
Zary-Kadri-Pospisil
Huberdeau-Backlund-Coleman
Greer-Ruzicka-Dube

Weegar-Andersson
Hanifin-Tanev
Gilbert-Oesterle

Markstrom

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Zaddy is home

1701447271439.png

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
So Zad probably just stayed in Calgary and let us come to him lol.
Works out perfectly for him to get his stuff in order and free transportation back to Vancouver on the chartered flight. Plus, gets in a nice 5 game homestand to get acclimated.

31 points in 24 games in a very busy Oct/Nov. Got through it in very good shape.

Now in Dec. time to begin tightening up the loose areas of the team's game.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The stomach bug has hit our family today. This is the most I've puked in over 10 years. I blame yesterdays game for this.

A win tomorrow is a must for my sanity.

Hope you all feel better soon!

The Canucks laid an egg the last time these two teams played, they weren’t great against Vegas, and they will have Zadorov playing his first game against a team he badly wanted to leave. Hopefully this is a recipe for the boys coming out flying with a good game.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks have to find some energy from somewhere. They look like they're skating in quicksand right now.

Calgary is approaching the top of their game in the last few outings. Another tough road-test and unfortunately the Canucks five-on-five are really struggling to score.

Best that can be hoped for is probably an OT game, with the result a toss-up.

Reactions: theguardianII

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
The stomach bug has hit our family today. This is the most I've puked in over 10 years. I blame yesterdays game for this.

A win tomorrow is a must for my sanity.
Dr. Guardian prescribes 26 oz bottle of vodka mixed with fruit juice of your choice. Take two if necessary. You won't feel a thing after, well you may puke a little bit but then nap time.
31 points in 24 games in a very busy Oct/Nov. Got through it in very good shape.

Now in Dec. time to begin tightening up the loose areas of the team's game.
Schedule get harder now.

I would love to see the Canucks win but I think is will be closer than preferred.

Zardorov is probable to score, happens quite often the new player pots one.

It is possible that Calgary as a team feel disrespected by Zadorov and want to show him his mistake. They use it as a motivational factor.

Canucks have been win one, lose one for awhile and this is a win one game.

Really don't know what to expect from Zadorov in this game being so close to the trade. Maybe not as much body contact with recent team mates and friends. Too new.

I will mention something not mentioned much, Zadorov was the fastest skater on Calgary.

An OT game might be perfect for both teams, with Vancouver winning of course

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Dr. Guardian prescribes 26 oz bottle of vodka mixed with fruit juice of your choice. Take two if necessary. You won't feel a thing after, well you may puke a little bit but then nap time.

Schedule get harder now.

I would love to see the Canucks win but I think is will be closer than preferred.

Zardorov is probable to score, happens quite often the new player pots one.

It is possible that Calgary as a team feel disrespected by Zadorov and want to show him his mistake. They use it as a motivational factor.

Canucks have been win one, lose one for awhile and this is a win one game.

Really don't know what to expect from Zadorov in this game being so close to the trade. Maybe not as much body contact with recent team mates and friends. Too new.

I will mention something not mentioned much, Zadorov was the fastest skater on Calgary.

An OT game might be perfect for both teams, with Vancouver winning of course
Opponents wise, probably the case, but they have not really had a stretch of games at home. Most homestands have had a 1 off road game. Get past Calgary and it's 5 at home, yes vs tougher opponents, but they now get a chance to rest and practice between games. Then it's a 4 game road trip afterwards, with logical travel from Min, Chi, Nas, and I think it's either Dal/Stl. But, no wasted miles on the trip before their last game before the Xmas break vs SJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad