GM Tim Murray fine incoming?

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
A handful of people seem to think the majority of posters think his comment was offensive when they really just think it's weird.

It's fine if it's a regional thing, but I've worked in all kinds of settings and I've never heard it before. It's not like it's super off color or anything, it's just odd.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Settle down, guys. It was just a simple auto-correct mishap

He meant to say "wee wee"

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Assistant coach to a distracted Tim Murray: "Tim the PP isn't looking very good"

Murray: "no way I say Jack's pee pee last night and it was looking great"

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Absolutely hilarious how the minority of people in this thread are trying to tell the majority that it is a common phrase.

No, it isn't.

As evident that most people haven't heard it.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Small children and people who are condescending to small children are the only people who use the term "pee pee".

Tim Murray is just a creeper.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
The statement itself is whatever.

What's curious about it would be the implications of what kind of a person would actually say that out loud.

It's not like I'd be offended but I'd be thinking "The heck? You're weird."

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Murray was seen drawing these on the cat in the hat and the 5 Chinese brothers books at his local public library

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
TM is a man of his word. If he says he isn't going to slap someones pee pee, then he doesnt slap that persons pee pee. When it comes to pee pee slapping, that's all you can really ask for.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Common around my parts.

Basically means more than a foul look, but way less than actually getting a talking to or a write up, usually in response to something stupid or silly.

Made a coffee for the boss and screwed it up? Careful bud, you may get your pee pee slapped. Meaning, the boss will 'discipline' you, but not seriously. Most likely be real loud and obnoxous while doing it and it's super apparent there's no real issue.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Settle down, guys. It was just a simple auto-correct mishap

He meant to say "wee wee"

I mean... that makes it better? I wonder if he thought about saying "dick" but figured he'd get fined for that and settled on wee wee or pee pee or whatever he said.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Maybe he meant PP as in powerplay time? :P

"Oh man, this sucks. My PP has been slapped and now they have some 4th liner getting those minutes instead of me."

;)

Seriously though, that's a very weird thing to say. I have to assume it's an expression, but I've never heard it before.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
I'm no alt-right goon but it is pathetic that the PC left has created a world where an old fashioned idiom like 'slapping pee pee' means to a generation who knows nothing but political correctness 'creepy' and when they say 'creepy' they mean child molestation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad