Adam Henrique: 3 years @ $3.25m per
Andrei Loktionov: 2 years @ $1.65m per
Matt D'agostini: 1 year @ $1m per

among others

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:edmonton

A few inquiries about Gagner, Hemsky, Paajarvi. Get your offers in people!

Also Available: Khabibulin, Whitney, N.Schultz, Potter, Peckham, Jones, Yakupov

Untouchables: RNH, Hall, Eberle, J.Schultz, 2013 1st rounder

Looking for:
Big #1/2 Center
Top 4 LH d-man
Cheaper Backup
picks/prospects

Not interested in rentals.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Don't worry Roberto, the wait is finally over!

images

The Vancouver Canucks would like to announce that Roberto Luongo has agreed to waive his NTC in order to join the Toronto Maple Leafs organization. In return Vancouver receives center Tyler Bozak, prospect Tyler Biggs as well as conditional 2nd round pick in '14 based on Toronto's playoff performance.

"It's a sad day in Vancouver to see an elite player such as Roberto leave this organization, but we thank him for his many years of service and wish him all the best in Toronto. We are happy to be getting a couple of players in return that we feel fill holes in our line-up both now and in the future. We are also very confident in Cory Schneider's abilities to be an elite goaltender in this league and feel that now is his time to truly breakout."

With the Luongo trade the Canucks are now seeking an experienced back-up goaltender, preferably someone who is either an UFA at season's end or carries a cap hit of $1M or less.

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
Trade Block

Pavel Datsyuk - F
Mikael Samuelsson - F
Danny Cleary
Todd Bertuzzi - F
Patrick Eaves - F
Joakim Anderson - F
Drew Miller - F
Cory Emmerton - F
Riley Sheahan- F
Landon Ferraro - F
Jan Mursak - F
Francis Paré - F
Louis-Marc Aubry- F
Trevor Parkes - F
Andrei Nestrali - F
Willie Coetzee - F
Brent Raedeke - F

Kyle Quincey - D
Carlo Colaiacovo - D
Jakub Kind - D
Kent Huskins- D
Brian Lashoff - D
Adam Almqvist- D

Jonas Gustavsson- G
Thomas McCollum- G
Jordan Pearce - G

Looking for upcoming picks and D.

:wings
The Red Wings are confused by this.

Only guys we have on the block right now are:

Kent Huskins ($0.750m)

Drew Miller ($0.838m)
Danny Cleary ($2.800m)
Jonas Gustavsson

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
:isles :edmonton
:isles :panthers
Changes Of Scenery
LADISLAV%252520SMID%252520SIGNED%252520RETRO%252520EDMONTON%252520OILERS%2525208X10%252520PHOTO.jpg
zXWUd.Em.56.jpeg

The New York Islanders have made two trades today.

The Islanders have traded forward Kyle Okposo and recently acquired defenseman Charles Olivier-Roussel to the Edmonton Oilers in exchange for defenseman Ladislav Smid and forward Anton Lander.

"We're very excited to acquire a young, top-4 defensive defenseman in Ladislav Smid. He's been a big piece of the Oilers defense and we're very happy to have him. His familiarity with Lubomir when they were teammates in Edmonton will certainly help him adjust to the area quickly."

The Islanders also acquired forward Peter Mueller from the Florida Panthers. Going the other way was forward Josh Bailey.

"We like Peter's size and skill, and he effectively replaces what we traded away in Kyle. There just wasn't room for Josh anymore, but we feel he'll be great with Florida and their young group of forwards."

With these moves, the Islanders have called up forward Nino Niederreiter from the AHL, and place Joe Finley and Marty Reasoner on waivers.

NYI LINE UP:
Matt Moulson - John Tavares - Brad Boyes
Michael Grabner - Frans Nielsen - Peter Mueller
David Ullstrom - Craig Smith - Nino Niederreiter
Matt Martin - Casey Cizikas - Colin McDonald
Keith Aucoin

Andrew MacDonald - Travis Hamonic
Ladislav Smid - Lubomir Visnovsky
Thomas Hickey - Matt Carkner
Radek Martinek
IR: Brian Strait

Evgeni Nabokov
Kevin Poulin

This likely means we're done, but we're always ready to listen. I guess we'll look into a 3rd line C or RW, but I'm fine with keeping Nino on the roster if I can't find one.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Team A | Acquired | Team B | Acquired
:panthers | Sean Couturier | :flyers | Dimitry Kulikov
:panthers | Josh Bailey | :isles | Peter Mueller

PANTHERS PROWLING TRADE MARKET; ACQUIRE COUTURIER & BAILEY

i
i

The last place Florida Panthers made two moves prior to the trade deadline acquiring Sean Couturier from the Philadelphia Flyers and Josh Bailey from the New York Islanders.

We had a taste of success last year and we're hungry for more. It's absolutely true that we've been a victim of injuries in the shortened season, but when you're dead last in the league there's no question changes need to be made in short order.

First of all, we thanks Dimitry Kulikov and Peter Mueller for their time as Panthers and wish them the best of luck in their careers.

Sean is a boy defined by age only. This 20-year old baby face is a tremendous hockey player. In just his sophomore season he's already a top flight defensive player that's just scratching the surface of his offensive potential. He was just opening the door in the 2012 playoffs to what the league can expect from him. Two issues we wanted to address was our pitiful 30th ranked PK and our size down the middle; Sean is a large step in the right direction. We see Sean and Jonathan [Huberdeau] as excellent linemates now and in the future.

Josh is a 23-year old consistent 30-point player. He's a two-way forward that can down the wing or in the middle and can utilize his line mates well. He's a good team first guy with developing leadership qualities. On a young team that hasn't had many options but to throw rookies into the line of fire, we feel Josh can stabilize some areas of our game and be a solid addition to the locker room.

---- * ---- * ----​

Quinton Howden has been assigned to the San Antonio Rampage of the AHL.

The Florida Panthers are in the market for picks and defenseman prospects as well as a couple Top-4 NHL defensemen. Still have a whole bunch left to trade:

- Scottie Upshall
- Tomas Fleischmann
- Tomas Kopecky
- Marcel Goc
- Jerred Smithson
- Mike Weaver
- Filip Kuba
- Jose Theodore
- Scott Clemmensen
- Josh Bailey

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:flames

About to put through some NTC waive requests, trades to hopefully come.

Iginla - Need to be a contender (you've seen the "lists", Chicago, LA, Pitts, Boston).

J-Bo - offers are starting to pour in. Guy is as smooth a skater as they come, and I'll require a 2013 1st+young player/prospect.

Tanguay/Glencross - Not going to go for low picks. There needs to be a good prospect/young NHL roster player included. May hold onto them during the rebuild, great lockerroom guys to have.

The rest - Stempniak, Comeau, Babchuk, Sarich, etc. could all really chip in on your playoff drive.

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:wings
The Red Wings are confused by this.
]​

There can only be one true Detroit GM, duel to the death!

:nucks

Don't worry Roberto, the wait is finally over!

The Vancouver Canucks would like to announce that Roberto Luongo has agreed to waive his NTC in order to join the Toronto Maple Leafs organization. In return Vancouver receives center Tyler Bozak, prospect Tyler Biggs as well as conditional 2nd round pick in '14 based on Toronto's playoff performance.

I will be raging if this is the return for Lu.​

Last edited:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
:sabres

Arent unhappy there isnt much interest in Vanek and Pominville, guess they'll stay in Buffalo and we'll have a kickass 1st line for 13/14 :nod:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I will be raging if this is the return for Lu.

It will hopefully be better, but only because I think HF as a whole drastically underrates his value. Hopefully we will find out by Wednesday, I just want an end to the whole situation. But I think the best Gillis will get is a roster player, prospect and pick. Expecting more than that is delusional.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It will hopefully be better, but only because I think HF as a whole drastically underrates his value. Hopefully we will find out by Wednesday, I just want an end to the whole situation.

I want an end too but I don't see it being Wednesday. Wait till the summer when teams start blowing it up after disappointing finishes.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I want an end too but I don't see it being Wednesday. Wait till the summer when teams start blowing it up after disappointing finishes.

Yea that could be the best time to move him, but with a drastically dropping cap and the Canucks' situation, may not be the easiest time to move a big contract either. Either way, for the purposes of this game I'm totally content with the value I got, fills a big hole on my roster for this season as well as some decent futures.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
BLOCKBUSTER TRADE!

1704050871_2248161977001_stlouis-martin640.jpg

[fieldset=Trade Announcement; LAK - TB]

:kings

Martin St. Louis

:bolts

Jonathan Bernier
Trevor Lewis
Linden Vey
LAK 2nd 2013​
[/fieldset]​

The Los Angeles Kings have acquired star winger Martin St. Louis from the Tampa Bay Lightning. Going the other way is a very talented package of young players, most prominently, goaltender Jonathan Bernier.

"We are extremely happy to bring in one of the NHL's very best in Marty St. Louis. He is the 4th leading point getter in the NHL even at the ripe old age of 37. And he shows no signs of slowing down. Marty is one of the most fit players in the game today, and he has a work rate second to none. We felt comfortable making this deal as we think Marty still has several good seasons left. Marty brings a multitude of things to our line up. Skill, speed, leadership, work ethic, and solid 2-way ability. We expect Marty to slot in beside Anze Kopitar and Dustin Brown on our top line.

We'd like to thank Jonathan Bernier for being a consummate professional and teammate, and we think he will establish himself as a great starter now, and among the very best in the near future with Tampa Bay. We also wish luck to Linden Vey and Trevor Lewis."

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
The Islanders have traded forward Kyle Okposo and recently acquired defenseman Charles Olivier-Roussel to the Edmonton Oilers in exchange for defenseman Ladislav Smid and forward Anton Lander.

:edmonton confirm. As though Smid was really big for us, he was a pending UFA and with the fact we were not able to re-sign him right now, we got was we fell is a pretty good return.

Last edited:

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
BLOCKBUSTER TRADE!

1704050871_2248161977001_stlouis-martin640.jpg

[fieldset=Trade Announcement; LAK - TB]

:kings

Martin St. Louis

:bolts

Jonathan Bernier
Trevor Lewis
Linden Vey
LAK 2nd 2013​
[/fieldset]​

The Los Angeles Kings have acquired star winger Martin St. Louis from the Tampa Bay Lightning. Going the other way is a very talented package of young players, most prominently, goaltender Jonathan Bernier.

"We are extremely happy to bring in one of the NHL's very best in Marty St. Louis. He is the 4th leading point getter in the NHL even at the ripe old age of 37. And he shows no signs of slowing down. Marty is one of the most fit players in the game today, and he has a work rate second to none. We felt comfortable making this deal as we think Marty still has several good seasons left. Marty brings a multitude of things to our line up. Skill, speed, leadership, work ethic, and solid 2-way ability. We expect Marty to slot in beside Anze Kopitar and Dustin Brown on our top line.

We'd like to thank Jonathan Bernier for being a consummate professional and teammate, and we think he will establish himself as a great starter now, and among the very best in the near future with Tampa Bay. We also wish luck to Linden Vey and Trevor Lewis."

great trade for both sides :clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad