GM Game #7 by PG and TBA

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:stars

Looking for a top six centre/left wing or a top four right handed defenceman.

Ty Dellandra, Jason Robertson, Jake Oettinger, 2020 1st, Denis Gurianov, Julius Honka, and other picks available. Will likely have to send cap back in both trades. Hanzal and Johns are LTIR so hoping for them to go back in deals.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Pierre Lebrun : Jeff Petry is a name being discussed a lot tonight. Habs also had talks with the Jets regarding Patrik Laine but my understanding is that they may be already out. Finally, my sources tell me to keep an eye on Paul Byron as he shouldn’t be a Hab by the end of the trade deadline.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:sabres

Ristolainen the big fish OTB. Good chance he moves as we are over stacked at RD. Ideally looking for a 2C or top-6 RW. However, we could move him for a very good futures package.

Also in terms of littler fish, we would like to move out one of Sheary or Vesey as we are a bit crammed on our middle-6 wings as well. Would be relatively cheap.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:avs around for late night discussions

Also question for the admins, how will signing these unsigned guys like Rantanen work? It's hard to negotiate trades not know where my cap stands

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:avs around for late night discussions

Also question for the admins, how will signing these unsigned guys like Rantanen work? It's hard to negotiate trades not know where my cap stands

There will likely be a window to sign them as soon as the game will start (window shorter then the trade deadline). More details to come.

(as his agent, I would say that he should be paid as the other recent elite RFA, so it could give you an idea ;))

Reactions: Joel Ward

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nhl

Western Conference RFA agent

You can send me your offer now for unsigned RFA but signings will be official only when the game will start.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Elliotte Friedman : Kyle Connor and the Jets remain far apart. 1.25M$ per on a 3 years contract, 2M$ per on a 5 years contract.

Update : Jets and Connor getting closer, same thing with Rantanen and the Avs. Expecting a 3 years bridge for Connor and a 5-7 years contract for Rantanen.

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Well, let’s get some preliminary talks going...

:habs

On the trade block for futures
Paul Byron : Affordable top 9 forward who can step in the top 6 when needed. He won’t come cheap.
Mike Reilly or Christian Folin : Willing to let go one of these bottom pairing defenseman for quite cheap.

Could be available
Jonathan Drouin : Only in a hockey trade or as part of a bigger deal.

Listening but more likely to be moved in the offseason
Jeff Petry : Proven number 3 offensive defenseman who can play top pairing minutes. He would cost quite a lot to acquire.

Our plan is simple : Continue to build around our young core. Price and Weber will mentor our core formed with Gallagher, Domi, Kotkaniemi, Suzuki, Poehling and Mete. Romanov, Brook and possibly Caufield are expected to join them as soon as next season.

Our prospect pool is now very deep. We will keep an eye on the market and might decide to go for a splash...

Around tonight

We had two offers for Petry so far and one that we are discussing with our group.

Also an offer for Byron that we may very well accept early in the game unless another team can beat it.

OB5

May 2, 2015
A leak out of Jets camp...multiple teams with interest in Patrick Laine. Talks ongoing, not really close to a deal yet so don’t be shy.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Looking to unload cap dumps like Eriksson, Roussel, and/or Myers, etc.
Prospects and low picks available. Podkolzin available.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Around tonight

We had two offers for Petry so far and one that we are discussing with our group.

Also an offer for Byron that we may very well accept early in the game unless another team can beat it.

Due to the emergence of Josh Brook and Cale Fleury, Noah Juulsen could be available in a prospect swap.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Avs around. Looking for a top 6 winger. Willing to talk any and all picks/prospects not named Byram. May need to clear a bit of salary to make it work.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
:wings Red Wings are open for business!

Looking to speed up the rebuild a little bit. We hope to draft a high-end forward in the 2020 draft, and make some improvements throughout the roster as well. First priority this season is to find Green and Howard new homes as rentals to a playoff team. Looking for picks/prospects/young players in return.

PM me!

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

We have an offer we are seriously considering for Jeff Petry.

Obviously in no hurry to trade him but you might want to send your offer as soon as possible if you are interested.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:sharks look to have acquired a top 6 winger. We could look to upgrade on Dillon or add another winger depending on price.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:sens

Around all day. Open to discussing moving any of the vets (Anisimov, Pageau, Tierney, Boedker, Hainsey, Demelo, Anderson, Nilsson, ect). Don't really have the high end pieces available this time around, but for those looking for middle-six forwards and veteran defencemen the Sens have got what you need.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

Looking to upgrade at any position really. We don't even have 4k in cap space so any deal needs to be salary neutral. Cody Ceci could move for an upgrade, same could be said for Kapanen, Johnsson, and Kerfoot but they're less likely to go.

Probably will hold onto Willy until the offseason at the very least, but I didn't make any promises to him...

PM

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:kings

Will continue to re-build around Anze Kopitar and Drew Doughty who are the only untouchables aside from picks/prospects.

Jeff Carter, Ilya Kovalchuk, Tyler Toffoli, Trevor Lewis, Kyle Clifford are all very much available up front as well as Alec Martinez, Derek Forbort, Ben Hutton, Paul LaDue and Joakim Ryan on the backend. Jonathan Quick could also be moved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad