GM Game #7 by PG and TBA

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Pierre Lebrun : Just had an interesting discussion with a source close to the Habs organization. He told me that the Habs had (and not have) cap space. A trade is coming...

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:isles
Looking to upgrade the top 6, position doesn’t matter. Nick Leddy, Scott Mayfield, Josh Ho-Sang are roster players available, and willing to trade any prospect not named Dobson in the right deal (Wahlstrom, Wilde, Bellows, Sorokin, etc)

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens

We have lots of players available. Will listen on basically anyone except Sid, Geno, Guentzel, Dumoulin, Murray and McCann. Letang will take an overpayment.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Hawks are around....looking to shake the roster up. Rebuild/retool will depend on the kind of offers I get

Nobodys untouchable... Form a line in an orderly fashion for Seabrook, no shoving :p

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers

Not looking to do much at the trade deadline as we like what we have. We said it when the season has started, playoffs is a must with the changes we have made in the offseason.

With that being said, we are making Shayne Gostisbehere available for a young top 6 forward with similar upsides.

As many other teams, we don’t have much cap to work with.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Pierre Lebrun : It will be interesting to see if Jeff Petry and Jonathan Drouin are still with the Habs after the trade deadline. I am told that they have a fair offer for Petry but they might want a little more to move him before the offseason, considering that Josh Brook would benefit from a complete season in the NHL. Things are more complicated when it comes to Drouin. The Habs still think that he can reach his potential, but are involved in what they consider intriguing talks with a Western Conference team.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:panthers

Pretty open to anything. Happy with the roster but there’s room for improvement. Cap is tight, so any move will have to be neutral or a cap loss for us.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:sabres

We realize we aren't making any playoff noise this year, so are shopping our many UFAs:

Conor Sheary, Jimmy Vesey, Johan Larsson, Zemgus Girgensons, Vladimir Sobotka, Zach Bogosian and Marco Scandella. COME AND GET EM.

Seriously, no great players here, but all can add depth to your team and be VERY cheap (or free) to acquire. And I can retain on any of them.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:kings

Have had talks with several teams regarding Alec Martinez and Tyler Toffoli. Looking to get the best package of picks/prospects and/or younger players I can get.

Jeff Carter and Jonathan Quick could also be moved and I’m willing to take back salary to make a deal happen.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:cbj

Looking to retool and get younger with many of our vets moving on this offseason. David Savard, Ryan Murray, and Nick Foligno are available for the right deals. All three players have 2 years of term.

Willing to move Seth Jones if there is an insane offer. I’m more than willing to hang onto him though.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Game will be starting tonight. Hopefully we get a few more GMs to join

It's been a busy one, so if you don't mind messaging me to remind me who can help with the draft/agents/clause waives that would be very much appreciated!

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:blues

We want to stack and repeat. Looking for a top-6 W, top-4 LD, and reliable backup.

All picks and prospects available. Maybe some of our roster players for upgrades but otherwise we will bring back a similar roster.

Reactions: OB5

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Pierre Lebrun : It will be interesting to see if Jeff Petry and Jonathan Drouin are still with the Habs after the trade deadline. I am told that they have a fair offer for Petry but they might want a little more to move him before the offseason, considering that Josh Brook would benefit from a complete season in the NHL. Things are more complicated when it comes to Drouin. The Habs still think that he can reach his potential, but are involved in what they consider intriguing talks with a Western Conference team.

Pierre Lebrun : I believe that Jonathan Drouin to a Western Conference team is close.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
With their inability to sign Hall to an extension, trade talk surrounding Taylor Hall has increased. Rumor is the Devils are willing to retain on Hall's $6M/year salary to maximize their return.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

Very eager to move the following:

Kevin Shattenkirk
Jan Rutta
Mike Condon

Willing to lose a deal in order to move at least two of these contracts.

We have also been informed that Louis Domingue has requested a trade. We are fielding offers for him and would like a low pick or a half-decent prospect in return, if anyone needs a quality back-up goaltender.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Not looking to do much at the trade deadline as we like what we have. We said it when the season has started, playoffs is a must with the changes we have made in the offseason.

With that being said, we are making Shayne Gostisbehere available for a young top 6 forward with similar upsides.

As many other teams, we don’t have much cap to work with.

Some talks today but nothing good enough for Ghost... impress me with your offer!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Pierre Lebrun : Habs will have three trades to announce (one coming later due to a NTC). All trades are with Western Conference teams. Flyers working on something big, more details to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad