GM Game 6 Discussion Thread

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
I want to do another one for sure.

I think this one worked well, next one should be without expansion though. I also think we could do better with the UFA process...not that it was bad...I just think we can improve it.

I would be in for the next one if you decide to go without an expansion draft. I like realistic games.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I would be in for the next one if you decide to go without an expansion draft. I like realistic games.
The biggest reason I like expansion is because it helps alleviate cap problems if we keep a flat cap which in turn means that players that should be getting contracts in FA are, and it makes voting so much easier. Instead of all Central teams getting 8/7 of a vote, they're getting 1. If people don't like it though I'm fully okay cutting it.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
The biggest reason I like expansion is because it helps alleviate cap problems if we keep a flat cap which in turn means that players that should be getting contracts in FA are, and it makes voting so much easier. Instead of all Central teams getting 8/7 of a vote, they're getting 1. If people don't like it though I'm fully okay cutting it.
Arizona is supposed to switch divisions and Seattle be in Vancouvers division fyi for the next one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad