Not open for further replies.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
wow I like that for the Ducks a lot

Thanks!

:ducks
Still tossing and turning as to what we're doing with our defense.

Fowler-Beauch
Lindholm-Franson
Stoner-Vatanen

Will be rolled out for now. We might consider moving Fowler+prospects for a true #1 (Top PP/PK/ES type guy)

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flyers

Some interest in Braydon Coburn but nothing agreed upon at this time. Looking to get a 1st round pick, or equivalent value in picks, in return.

Kimmo Timonen is also available for cotending teams that would like to add a two-way veteran. Nicklas Grossman and Nick Schultz are available for anyone looking for a reliable, stay-at-home d-man.

Still trying to find a taker for Vincent Lecavalier(shocking I know). Willing to sweeten the pot, possibly including the Flyers' 1st(likely lottery pick), for the right deal.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:wild

Charlie Coyle
Matt Dumba
El Nino
Alex Tuch
Jonas Brodin (upgrade at D)
MIN 1st
MIN 2nd
BOS 2nd

OTB for a RHD to play with Suter or a top 6 centre

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:wings place Johan Franzen on LTIR since it seems he's still having PCS symptoms and won't be back this year.

We are looking to add at least one top 2/top 4 RHD, and at least one top 6 RW. Also, we must clear cap space.

Available for cap clearing purposes: Stephen Weiss (LNTC), Danny Cleary (NTC), Kyle Quincey, Jakub Kindl

Willing to part with in the right deal
Tomas Tatar/Gustav Nyquist (going to be very, very tough)
Brendan Smith
Riley Sheahan
Tomas Jurco
Anthony Mantha/Dylan Larkin (also going to need a major player in return)
Alexey Marchenko
Teemu Pulkkinen
Ryan Sproul
Xavier Oullet
Martin Frk
Petr Mrazek
every other prospect
1st round pick
2nd round pick
All other roster players can at least be considered

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:pens place Zach Sill, Rob Scuderiand Craig Adams on waivers

might have a deal for Martin, but it's becoming complicated. 2nd + a 3rd liner or 2nd + good prospect is the market value

Sutter, Harrington, Dumoulin, Hartzell, 2016 1st, 2015 2nd among pieces available to upgrade. Could consider moving Pouliot or Kapenen in the right deal, but an impact player with a good amount of team control (either rfa years or a reasonable long-term contract) would prob need to be involved

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:pens place Zach Sill, Rob Scuderiand Craig Adams on waivers

might have a deal for Martin, but it's becoming complicated. 2nd + a 3rd liner or 2nd + good prospect is the market value

Sutter, Harrington, Dumoulin, Hartzell, 2016 1st, 2015 2nd among pieces available to upgrade. Could consider moving Pouliot or Kapenen in the right deal, but an impact player with a good amount of team control (either rfa years or a reasonable long-term contract) would prob need to be involved

:sabres claim Sill

BigBenSF*

[FIELDSET="CHI/PIT"]
:hawks

Paul Martin (40% retained)

:pens

Kris Versteeg
CHI 2015 3rd
[/FIELDSET]

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Holy. Steal for Chicago

Not overly. Versteeg is quietly having a good rebound season (27pts in 35gms), and I expect similar numbers slotting him in at 2RW alongside Malkin. Also a 2.2m cap hit for a Middle 6 winger is the kind of value play I need being up against the cap.

In hindsight I probably should have pushed for a better pick, but nobody was biting on Martin (I mean nobody, not even a nibble) and I wanted to move quickly so i Didn't get stuck losing him for nothing, and get a little more flexability for more moves. I gave a little to get it done right away and build a good trading relationship with a newer GM ;)

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:edmonton

We are interested in trading the following for the best pick/young prospect we can get:
Nikita Nikitin(willing to retain 50%)
Andrew Ference
Teddy Purcell (willing to retain 50%)
Viktor Fasth
Ben Scrivens
Tyler Pitlick
Anton Lander
David Musil

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:ducks
ANA 1st 2015
Cam Fowler
Nick Ritchie
Shea Theodore
D. Smith-Pelley
R. Rakell
W. Karlsson
S. Noesen
L. Leblanc
R. Borque

etc. etc. etc.

All could be moved.

On the hunt for a Top 6 LW (no rentals), bottom 6 F and if the right deal comes along, a #1 blueliner (LH) to upgrade on Cam Fowler (he could be moved in a deal involving one)

BigBenSF*

[FIELDSET="CHI/SJS"]
:hawks

Joe Thornton

:sharks

Teuvo Teravainen
Bryan Bickell
Ben Smith
CHI 2015 1st
[/FIELDSET]

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:flames

Shopping the following:

Mark Giordano (will consider as part of a package for an upgrade or for a young defenseman + futures)
Johnny Gaudreau (upgrade only)
Curtis Glencross (picks/prospects)
Sven Baertschi (will consider moving for a similar aged RHD)
Dennis Wideman (nice bounce-back year, will retain up to 30% of his salary)
Ladislav Smid (pick/prospect)

Don't ask about Sean Monahan, Sam Bennett, TJ Brodie or our 1st this year. Everyone else can be discussed.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:sharks MARLEAU AND BURNS TRADED TO NASHVILLE, THORNTON TO CHICAGO

The San Jose Sharks have traded forward Patrick Marleau and defenseman Brent Burns to the Nashville Predators for defenseman Seth Jones, along with forwards Filip Forsberg, Kevin Fiala and Matt Cullen. In another trade, the San Jose Sharks have traded forward Joe Thornton to the Chicago Blackhawks for forwards Teuvo Teravainen, Bryan Bickell and Ben Smith, along with Chicago 2015 first round pick.

"Today, the face of our franchise has changed. Marleau, Thornton and Burns have been key pieces of our team in the last few years but we believe it was time to go in another direction and build around our young core. Jones, Forsberg, Teravainen and Fiala are all young players with high potential who should be part of our core for several years. We were also able to add another first round pick in a very deep draft. We would like to thank Marleau, Thornton and Burns and wish them all the best with their new team."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad