GM Game #6 by TP, RR, & IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:sharks

Being a couple steps behind the top teams in the conference, we believe that our window to contend is closed and we are considering a full rebuild or at the very least a major retool in San Jose.

Notable players on the trade block :

ME Vlasic (very high on the guy, would cost a lot)
Brent Burns
Joe Pavelski
Joe Thornton
Patrick Marleau
Everyone else except Couture, Hertl, Nieto, Dillon and Mueller

Quality before quantity. Young roster players have more value to us than prospects and picks.

A couple notes :

- Joe Thornton might be the first to go, waiting for a reply.
- Several teams interested in Brent Burns and Joe Pavelski but nothing appears to be imminent
- No decent offer so far for Marc-Edouard Vlasic (yeah, I'm asking a lot)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Bob McKenzie : I am hearing that the Sharks are very active in trade talks and have agreed to a blockbuster that will change the face of the franchise, pending the waive of a NMC.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

Are around all day

On the Block:
MSL
Hagelin
J. Moore
Glass
Miller
McIlrath
Duclair

I am looking for a big bodied forward who can play in the top-6 or top-9 and add some physical play. Needs to be signed.

Looking for a rental 3rd pairing or 2nd pairing LD.

I have some nice assets to dangle for the right piece

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:caps

Looking for a top line right wing and a number two center. Shopping all picks and prospects, Marcus Johansson and Dmitri Orlov. I will consider moving ONE of Kuznetsov, Burakovsky or Wilson in the right deal, but I think very highly of these players so it will really have to be worth my while. Bowey is also going to be tough to get.

Mike Green is potentially available for futures, as nice as it would be to keep him, he is an expensive luxury for us thanks to the emergence of Carlson and the steady play of Niskanen.

Jason Chimera and John Erskine are available for cheap. They are solid veteran depth players that wont cost you much.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
:avs

The Avalanche have traded Cody McLeod to the NY Rangers for Tanner Glass, Ryan Haggerty and a 2015 5th round pick.

The Avs waive Tanner Glass

We have Ryan O'Reilly available for trade, would like to target a younger defensemen with potential. Tanguay and Iginla are available, but they are our leading scorers and will only be traded to a contender that has a good shot at the cup. Max Talbot, and Jan Hejda are available for people looking for a playoff push. Hejda has done very well for us in a top-4 shutdown role.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:avs

The Avalanche have traded Cody McLeod to the NY Rangers for Tanner Glass, Ryan Haggerty and a 2015 5th round pick.

The Avs waive Tanner Glass

We have Ryan O'Reilly available for trade, would like to target a younger defensemen with potential. Tanguay and Iginla are available, but they are our leading scorers and will only be traded to a contender that has a good shot at the cup. Max Talbot, and Jan Hejda are available for people looking for a playoff push. Hejda has done very well for us in a top-4 shutdown role.

:rangers

The Rangers confirm. Tanner just hasn't been a fit here and we feel Cody is a much better hockey player while also bringing some size and toughness that we need.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
:coyotes

Have deals in place for Vermette, Michalek and Korpikoski.

Yandle probably won't get dealt but if you want to try to blow me away, feel free. :)

Hanzal is LTIR - Out for season.

Erat and Moss are on the board. Make an offer!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Being a couple steps behind the top teams in the conference, we believe that our window to contend is closed and we are considering a full rebuild or at the very least a major retool in San Jose.

Notable players on the trade block :

ME Vlasic (very high on the guy, would cost a lot)
Brent Burns
Joe Pavelski
Joe Thornton
Patrick Marleau
Everyone else except Couture, Hertl, Nieto, Dillon and Mueller

Quality before quantity. Young roster players have more value to us than prospects and picks.

A couple notes :

- Joe Thornton might be the first to go, waiting for a reply.
- Several teams interested in Brent Burns and Joe Pavelski but nothing appears to be imminent
- No decent offer so far for Marc-Edouard Vlasic (yeah, I'm asking a lot)

Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau and Brent Burns have been traded pending the waive of their NMC/LNTC.

Our focus is now to see if we can get an offer we like for Vlasic (serious offer only please) and continue to take offers on Pavelski (already two offers we are considering).

Other players, except our young guys, are also available.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Heading East

:habs

Antoine Vermette (50% cap retain)
Zbynek Michalek (50% cap retain)

1st MTL 2015
3rd MTL 2015
Martin Reway
Greg Pateryn
Bryan Allen

While it was a tough price to pay we here in Montreal believe Antoine and Zbynek improves our team. Zbynek Michalek is a RHD who will help stabilize our backend. Antoine will brings some added skill to our C group and size to our top 6.​

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Blockbuster

james-neal-nhl-tampa-bay-lightning-nashville-predators.jpg

:habs

James Neal
Victor Bartley

:nashville

David Desharnais
Nathan Beaulieu
2nd MTL 2015

It was tough to move Nathan and another pick but getting a scoring winger like James Neal is a huge boost our forward group and will help take the pressure off of other players.​

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
James Neal
Victor Bartley
for
David Desharnais
Nathan Beaulieu
2nd MTL 2015
CONFIRMED.

I think Nashville has a few more deals done.
None have been posted yet.
Two at least have been awaiting approval for a day or so (or so it seems).
I'll wait on any further negotiations until the dust clears and I have some deals to confirm or .... not.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

As we continue to build toward the future, we are happy to add great young assets such as Martin Reway, Greg Pateryn, Jimmy Lodge and multiple draft picks for what we think is going to be a fantastic entry draft for us this summer. We wish Antoine Vermette and Zbynek Michalek the best of luck in Montreal, and Lauri Korpikoski the same in Winnipeg. All three were valuable contributors and leaders on our team. While they will surely be missed, we are excited to reset our direction here in the Valley of the Sun.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Those teams looking to add cheaper depth for a playoff push, look no further!

:sabres have ton of depth at solid prices! MITCHELL! KALETA! FLYNN! All available to help your 3rd and 4th lines!

Need some scoring? How about CHRIS STEWART! And need that 6th or 7th defenseman, we have 3 of them! Meszaros, benoit and weber, all priced and ready to move TODAY!

CALL NOW!

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nucks

Available (On the Block)

Chris Higgins
Nick Bonino - for an upgrade at C only
Zack Kassian
Linden Vey
Brad Richardson
Shawn Matthias
Kevin Bieksa - a young D with potential better be coming back
Luca Sbisa
Eddie Lack/Jacob Markstrom

Willing to Move (not shopping)

Alex Burrows
Dan Hamhuis

Zero Chance of Moving

Sedin Twins
Chris Tanev
Jake Virtanen
Bo Horvat
2015 1st Rd Pick

Looking For

2015 1st/2nd Rd Picks
Young Offensive Centre (ie. Brock Nelson, Ryan Strome, Nick Bjugstad, Mikael Granlund)
Good Defender Prospects (w/ top-4 upside)
2nd/3rd line wingers (preferably under 30 years old)

I'll be around for a few hours if anyone wishes to mingle.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:kings

We'd like to be involved in trade talks. Looking for some scoring wingers and top-4, 2-way D.

Available:
All Picks
All Prospects
Mike Richards
Dustin Brown
Justin Williams
Alec Martinez
Jarret Stoll
Roby Regehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad