GM Game #6 by TP, RR, & IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens around for prelim trade talks. We need youth and speed on the wing. Sid, Geno, Maatta are only untouchables.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Priorities are a #1 defenseman and a starting goaltender; also around to explore other trades.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

It's a fire sale. Everything must go.

The only guys over 25 we're not moving are JVR and Bernier. Likely won't move Polak.

We're rebuilding, in case you didn't notice.

Kessel
Phaneuf
Reimer
Lupul
Bozak

Ask about others...

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Only untouchables are the Sedins, Horvat, Virtanen, Edler and Tanev. Would also like to hang onto Eddie Lackbut if the right offer comes along would consider moving him.

Main trading pieces are Dan Hamhuis, Radim Vrbata, Ryan Miller, Kevin Bieksa, Alex Burrows, Chris Higgins, Nick Bonino, Jannik Hansen, Zack Kassian and Yannick Weber.

Going to continue the youth movement so picks/prospects as well as young NHL'ers are the main targets. Looking to add some speed to our line-up.

Last edited:

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:panthers

Looking for a couple top six forwards and maybe a defenseman.

I am willing to listen to offers on anyone not named Ekblad, Barkov, Bjugstad and likely Huberdeau and Gudbransson.

PM

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Assuming I get the Sharks, there could very well be a scorched earth campaign.

Thornton (willing to eat 50% of 2 year contract)- looking for one very high end young asset, or combo of top prospects and 2015 pick. I can also eat a bad contract. Thornton was a top 20 center last year, and given our flexibility we can likely fit him in any line- up. joe wants a cup so only top contenders need apply.

Marleau (see above, but seems a bit more open to a broader trade list).

Vlasic- Plan on two high-end assets. Not certainly trading him. Top 10 dman, three years at 4.25m.

Burns- Could be first pairing d-man, of first line power foreword. Should return multiple 1sts.

Couture- No nmc; need a future top pairing d-man.

Braun- Biddig starts at late 1st. He is a guy who can be a #2 dman or anchor a second pairing signed long term under 4m.

Wingels- Excellent third line forward, good on the pk, very good defensively, fast, physical, some scoring pop.

Tierney, Nieto, our 1st, and Hertl are not for sale. Pavelski I will hear offers on, but we are open to keeping him.

It is also possible we will try to get back to the playoffs if the deals aren't there.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens willing to to listen to offers on Kris Letang, Marc-Andre Fleury, and Brandon Sutter.

Actively looking to trade Tob Scuderi and Chris Kunitz. Will take anything for them.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
List is updated. If anyone wants to find CTG and get him here, that'd be great. And if anyone could send out a couple PMs to familiar faces (not 1000 people Soli :p:).

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:cbj

Retooling/rebuilding. Anyone not named Johansen, Jenner, Wennberg and Murray are negotiable. PM me if you have something in mind.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:bruins

Looking to shake some stuff up here in Boston.

Looking for:

Top-6 C
Bottom-6 depth
2 top-4 D

Trade block:
Zdeno Chara
Loui Eriksson
Milan Lucic
Others

Untouchable:
Dougie Hamilton
Tuuka Rask
Patrice Bergeron

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:kings looking to shake things up and clear cap

Actively shopping:
Brown cost:2nd/3rd/B prospect+depending on pick/prospect
Richards cost: anything, really
Lewis cost: 3rd/decent spec

Taking offers on:
Gaborik:1st+B+/A- spec+maybe
Kopitar young top 6C+1st+maybe
Jones:2nd+spec maybe

untouchable
Toffoli
Pearson
Doughty

Anyone not on a list can go for a really good offer.

not shopping picks/prospects

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

Looking For:
- Top Line Left Winger
- Cap Relief
- Right-Handed Defender

Available:
- One of Matt Carle, Braydon Coburn, and Jason Garrison
- All Picks and Prospects are movable, some more so than others

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres around for talks. Looking to move our 2nd 1st round pick for a top 6 forward or a top 4 LHD. Open to other talks. Can also take on some salary for strapped teams

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Lots of interest in both Dan Hamhuis and Kevin Bieksa but nothing I'm close to pulling the trigger on yet. Primarily looking to get younger in any deal.

Ryan Miller/Eddie Lack/Jakob Markstrom all remain available for any teams looking for goaltending help.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Looking to move PIT 1st (16th OV atleast, as high as 15th OV if CGY advances), EDM 2nd (33rd OV), and prospects for a top pairing RHD.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Looking to move PIT 1st (16th OV atleast, as high as 15th OV if CGY advances), EDM 2nd (33rd OV), and prospects for a top pairing RHD.

While I rather move out of the draft entirely (save for the 1st OV pick :D), I'll inquire about moving up in the draft. If you could see a deal where you move down to the 16th OV pick, PM me.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:sharks have Burns, Pavelski, Marleau, Thornton, and Vlasic all potentially available. Braun, Wingels, and others could be moved. We like the top 12 in this draft and need high end prospects and young players.

Likely going for a full scale rebuild. We do not defensive dmen; we need ones who have a shot and can move he puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad