GM Game #6 by TP, RR, & IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

Have had two teams show significant interest in Kessel.

Phaneuf is basically dealt.

3 teams have serious offers for Jake Gardiner.

We still have Lupul, Bozak, Robidas, etc, etc available.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

Some good talks on acquiring a RHD, nothing cemented yet. Still actively looking to acquire one.

One of Garrison, Coburn, and Carle will be gone.

All prospects and picks are available, but Drouin, DeAngelo, and Vasilevskiy will be costly.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Are we using '14-'15 cap hits, or '15-'16 cap hits? And if the latter, is the cap going up at all?

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:sharks have quite a bit in flight.

Marleau and Braun are both close to being moved.

Some good interest in Vlasic; one western opponent has the lead at this point.

Burns has received a ton of interest. Current top deal is a mid 1st, 2nd, and solid young D-man.

Pavelski hasn't received much interest, but I think I will hold onto him. Certainly feel free to knock my socks off.

Looking to move Thornton for a 1st+quality forward prospects, or one really good one. Can eat 50% of Thornton's two-year contract, provided the value is reasonable. He will only go to a team that is going to be a top-tier contender with him. Also, open to keeping him.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:blues

Looking to shake things up in our core, and re-evaluate our situation in net. Untouchables are Tarasenko, Schwartz, Pietro and Shattenkirk.

Would consider offers for Backes, Oshie, Bouwmeester, Allen/Elliot, etc.

More detail to come tomorrow..

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

Going young. Willing to move Doan, Hanzal, Gagner, Chipchura, and Korpikoski. On defense I need a strong RH stay-at-home defenseman. Willing to move Gormley to get it.
Mike Smith will waive to a contender.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I return to take the GM role of :hawks

Cap issues mean several well known names are out the door in Chicago

If you have interest in

G Corey Crawford (6M)
W Patrick Sharp (5.9M)
D Brent Seabrook (5.8M)
W Bryan Bickell (4M)
W Kris Versteeg (2.2M)
C/W Andrew Shaw (2M)

PM

Hawks looking for established young cost controlled NHL talent for biggest name (Seabrook) and picks/prospects for rest + Most important thing (Cap room)

Not all of these guys will be moved of course but get your offers in

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:ducks

Looking to add and make this a championship team. Young players like Sekac, Etem and Palmieri all available. All picks and prospects not named Shea Theodore also available.

Main need is a 1st line left winger for Getz/Perry. Wouldn't mind adding another middle 6 winger, and perhaps a veteran top 4 d-man.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

One of Miller/Lack/Markstrom will be moved before the draft. At this point I'm not close to moving any of them so make an offer if you're interested.

Chris Higgins, Nick Bonino, Zack Kassian and Linden Vey are all available, looking to move them for picks/prospects or in a deal for a puckmoving defenseman.

Listening to offers on Dan Hamhuis but he likely won't be moved unless I can get a solid return, something involving a 1st round pick or equivalent prospect.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:panthers

Looking for a couple top six forwards and maybe a defenseman.

I am willing to listen to offers on anyone not named Ekblad, Barkov, Bjugstad and likely Huberdeau and Gudbransson.

PM

We have a few big deals in the works.

We are willing to move Kulikov, Trocheck, and possibly Gudbransson and the 11th pick to acquire a couple top 6 wingers and a defenseman.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So far 3 guys have drawn considerable interest

Shaw
Seabrook
Sharp

Surprised Versteeg isn't getting more interest at this point. Only 1 yr left at 2.2M on his deal and he is coming off a season that was overall solid

Forgot to mention G Antti Raanta is available as well. I am just not a fan of him (Prefer Darling)

Last edited:

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres here all night for talks. The young kids won't get moved, but will discuss anyone else

2nd 1st round pick along with 1st pick in 2nd round available for either a top 6 forward or a LHD. ALSO LOOKING FOR YOUNGER GOALIE

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Have a couple deals in the queue.

Shifting focus towards shoring up the net. Looking for a starter primarily and a prospect or two to add to the ranks.

Would also like to swap a LHD prospect (Simpson/Musil/Oesterle) for a RHD prospect.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 6m6 minutes ago
Gary Bettman says next year's NHL salary cap is projected to be $71.5M.

71.5M seems like good cap # for this game after this news ,, As a Hawks fan and Hawks GM this helps a little

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:blues

Jesus.

We're blowing this ship up.

Tarasenko, Pietro, Shattenkirk the only untouchables.

Backes, Oshie, JBo, Allen/Elliot, Stastny, Lehtera, Ott, Gunnarson, Berglund.

Do I need to go on?

PM us.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
:flyers

I'm going to have to resign my title as General Manager. I am working 27 hours next week, and that along with school is going to leave me no time to play. Sorry about leaving a team open, but thanks, I'll try to get in another game in the summer, when I hopefully have more free time.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

David Legwand - good veteran centre, a 4th round pick would suffice

Jared Cowen - looking to swap Cowen for a forward with decent potential, but might be having trouble cracking in to the line-up in their current sitation

Eric Gryba - stay at home defenseman, a 3rd round pick gets it done or a mid-level forward prospect

Chris Phillips - a conditional pick would do

Robin Lehner - would like to package Lehner with other assets (Cowen and some prospects/picks are available to help facilitate this) for a top six forward or a top three defenseman

I would also consider moving Mike Hoffman as part of a package for a top line forward. Absolutely must be someone under 26 though.

Also note, the only way I move my 1st is if I am going up in the draft. I will not move it otherwise.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 6m6 minutes ago
Gary Bettman says next year's NHL salary cap is projected to be $71.5M.

71.5M seems like good cap # for this game after this news ,, As a Hawks fan and Hawks GM this helps a little

:bolts are pleased with this news, looks like our lack of hard work to get this changed paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad