GM Game #5 by TP, AM, and IR

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Lots of players available including Ryan Kesler, Kevin Bieksa, Jannik Hansen, Alex Burrows, Roberto Luongo among others. Looking for young, roster players in return, or prospects close to being ready.

Place David Booth on waivers for the purpose of a buyout.

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes have re-signed forwards Radim Vrbata and Ales Hemsky. Vrby's deal will pay him $4.5m per year for the next four years, while Hemsky's deal is 3 years 4.5m per.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs

If anyone's looking for a forward I've got Bourque and Briere OTB for very cheap.

Also still looking to package Eller+Emelin/Gorges+prospects/picks for a legit 1st line forward, I don't mind if he's overpaid.

Anyone else can be had for the right price except Subban, Price, and Ekblad... Pacioretty, Gallagher, Galchenyuk and Teravainen aren't untouchable but it would take a serious offer (upgrade for me) to get them.

Last edited:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Of course, we can never get a full game going. Time to start recruiting in other forums.

We can get full games going, but we can't seem to get enough people who don't disappear. Not sure why that's the case this year.

Thanks for trying to help out Nowitzki and Habsfannick, but at this point I think most people are gone and a lot of UFAs have re-signed anyway...

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
We can get full games going, but we can't seem to get enough people who don't disappear. Not sure why that's the case this year.

Thanks for trying to help out Nowitzki and Habsfannick, but at this point I think most people are gone and a lot of UFAs have re-signed anyway...

Sad truth... hopefully we can get another in a couple of weeks leading up to the deadline.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Yeah CR on UFAs runs a tight ship and it keeps interest up. Less signings the better.

We had a very active game up until FA, lots of pouters maybe that didn't win the cup? :sarcasm:

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Yeah CR on UFAs runs a tight ship and it keeps interest up. Less signings the better.

We had a very active game up until FA, lots of pouters maybe that didn't win the cup? :sarcasm:

I agree.

Next game, I will be in the in-season UFA negotiator.

Trust me, we won't have this problem again. :thumbd:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I think blaming it on the in season signings is misguided. We didn't have Agents ready by the draft and it died out because of it.

We should have Agents prior to the draft.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006

too much time between each steps...

example : after 2 or 3 days waiting for UFA to start, most will just stop coming here, I know I do.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
too much time between each steps...

example : after 2 or 3 days waiting for UFA to start, most will just stop coming here, I know I do.

It's not supposed to be that long. I try to start UFA the day after the draft, but we can't get enough agents. Next game, we'll have the agents set before the draft even starts, hopefully.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad