johnnydollaz89*

:rangers keep Clarke MacArthur with a 3 year 2.3M Per deal

Clarke+MacArthur+Toronto+Maple+Leafs+v+Washington+DnuSDtgvmE-l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:wings

Really want Hudler traded at the draft, or around it. Looking for a cheap bottom pairing D or 4th liner and a 2012 2nd or 3rd.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
According to cap geek, Heatley's NMC is still valid. So unless someone can disprove that (good luck, it's on ****ing capgeek), the trade is vetoed.

The NMC was just added there today because I can tell you it was NOT there yesterday as I checked the site 3 times before I even agreed to the deal.

But since your gonna tell me im whining anyway, ill attempt to rework the deal. However it is officially under protest

johnnydollaz89*

The NMC was just added there today because I can tell you it was NOT there yesterday as I checked the site 3 times before I even agreed to the deal.

But since your gonna tell me im whining anyway, ill attempt to rework the deal. However it is officially under protest

everybody has had a trade vetoed once in awhile, take it from me i had a huge one vetoed but then reworked it out, it takes time buddy just relax and breathe

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Draft may start a little late, as I don't have a copy of the red line report RR was using for autopicks (hopefully he hasn't left yet...) as of now plan for the 'clock' to start at 730. Tho if edm wants thy can announce at 7

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

I can't tell you if it was there yesterday but I've already see it there before today. Maybe it would have been better to ask the commishs before since you knew there was a NMC in the contract signed by Heatley and the Sens. I know there were talks after that his NMC was not valid anymore but I have never seen anything official.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
I can't tell you if it was there yesterday but I've already see it there before today. Maybe it would have been better to ask the commishs before since you knew there was a NMC in the contract signed by Heatley and the Sens. I know there were talks after that his NMC was not valid anymore but I have never seen anything official.

Technically it was made invalid by the trade. But again, ill attempt to fix it

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Draft may start a little late, as I don't have a copy of the red line report RR was using for autopicks (hopefully he hasn't left yet...) as of now plan for the 'clock' to start at 730. Tho if edm wants thy can announce at 7

Good idea. If people are around, things could go on during the time you're looking for a list.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR

We'll announce at seven, and I hope that list isn't the one he used in Game 4... Alexander Khokhlachev at Number 10? Oi...:loony:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
We'll announce at seven, and I hope that list isn't the one he used in Game 4... Alexander Khokhlachev at Number 10? Oi...:loony:

RR always used Red Line Report. It's an 'Insider' scouting report (so insider it's only available by subscription, and nobody's leaked it on the net :rant:) and in my experience is one of the best. MUCH prefer it over CSB..

Tho if i can't get ahold of RR, i'll either use ISS or CSB (or both, since ISS only has the Top 30)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
RR always used Red Line Report. It's an 'Insider' scouting report (so insider it's only available by subscription, and nobody's leaked it on the net :rant:) and in my experience is one of the best. MUCH prefer it over CSB..

Tho if i can't get ahold of RR, i'll either use ISS or CSB (or both, since ISS only has the Top 30)

No problem. People just have to be there or send their list. If it's too complicated for them, they will have to live with their pick(s).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad