GM Game #5 by Classic Devil, BigG, and IR4

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
You guys should know by now that you can't reserve teams. Unless you're part of the team running the game. Which I now have.

I know, but I'm hoping that people read that, and out of the great respect they have for me :)sarcasm:) don't take LA.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:nucks

Burrows-Sedin-Sedin
Raymond-Kesler-Grabner
Bernier-Hodgson-Hansen
Rypien-Talbot-Goc
Glass

Robidas-Mitchell
Ehrhoff-Edler
Salo-Klein

Luongo
Raycroft

It's probably time to give Grabner a shot, he shined briefly with the 2nd line this past season. I wanted to acquire a Bourque type player but the cap just wasn't allowing for it. Cody Hodgson is up, and we're hoping his linemates allow him to chip in 15-20 goals (I see a Jamie Benn type season) with some young players, and a big body in Bernier. Our 4th line is one of the best in the league in my opinion. Talbot is a 3rd line player and sometimes 2nd in Pittsburgh, having him with a defensive guy in Goc and a legit middle weight enforcer in Rypien, it'll be a crash and bang type line.

Our defense is much improved. Losing Bieksa and O'Brien, gaining Robidas and Klein.

Love that team,good work :yo:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
See you in GM Game 6 guys... hopefully the sign up thread will be posted soon, we will get a lot of interest and we will get this started ASAP! :D

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Depending on how long the next game takes I will be around to help out. Reading beak!

I won't take the Nucks next game, I seem to be able to get them to the conference finals every time, even the finals once, but just can't take that extra step. Time to switch it up again!

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I do plan on posting GM Game #6 sign up. I'm a little concerned because activity fell terribly in this game and almost no one completed their rosters. I'm hoping that's just because the cap drop wasn't friendly to work with.

I'm going to need people to help me for Game #6. PM me if interested in RFAs/UFAs/trades.

I sent out 1 final offer to a RW but his agent posted he didn't like the only offer he received in the thread so I was going to wait it out until he caved

I have everything else on my team set

Real life trades sorta slowed this game down.

Olympic break is perfect oppurtunity to get GM game #6 going

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
There's a couple teams that I want to try out, but I doubt it seeing that the people running the game are gonna choose them.

I don't really need to have Vancouver.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
So how long guys before the sign up thread for GM Game 6? :D

I'm pretty sure that we will fill the spots quikte easily...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad