GM Game #3 by TP, RR, and IR

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Waaaah. Need something to do over Christmas. Hah.

Gotta mold some regulars by growing some newbies. There gonna be some growing pains along the way.

We did have just 4ish inactives.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
If anyone wants to join, regardless if you were in the original signup, PM IslesRock4.

Would be pretty ridiculous if we only had 1 GM Game get off the ground before the new year.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Waaaah. Need something to do over Christmas. Hah.

Gotta mold some regulars by growing some newbies. There gonna be some growing pains along the way.

We did have just 4ish inactives.

I feel your pain... We want a game now!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
IR, could you possibly post the 18 GMs and their teams and maybe re-open a new signup? Try and breath some new life back into this game.

We're missing some regulars and some usual suspect mods... They're always around.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
IR, could you possibly post the 18 GMs and their teams and maybe re-open a new signup? Try and breath some new life back into this game.

We're missing some regulars and some usual suspect mods... They're always around.

I don't think there's enough to start a new game before Christmas. :(
We'd have a week (max) to start and finish the game, and it would just seem rushed.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
We'd have a week (max) to start and finish the game, and it would just seem rushed.

Could always have a 2-3 day trade freeze and start up again... though it does run the risk of dying out.... sigh.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

If Free Agency fell over Christmas days 24-26, that'd almost make the most sense since there's usually a lull as agents digest offers.

Or do a 3 days "live" draft over those days.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I guess I wouldn't be opposed to starting one soon with a bunch of new guys if we have trouble filling up spots. Maybe try to find some more dedicated new guys and teach them to take part in more realistic GM games. :P

I don't expect it to be the best GM game if we're rushing it before Christmas, but it'll give some of us something to do (and possibly introduce some new guys to our games).

member 202355

I don't see why the game should be rushed, as getting 30 GMs where only 20 are active won't be enjoyable at all. I think the Christmas break will be perfect to start one up because there will be more activity.

I'd like something to do over the break and as a newcomer myself, I'd like to establish myself as a regular in these games. :darth:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
We have 14 people who re-claimed their teams so far (including myself). Then a couple others in here who will take teams at open sign up. But we're not where we need to be at all.

member 202355

Perhaps a round of PMs should be sent out? Newcomer recruitment?

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
We have 14 people who re-claimed their teams so far (including myself). Then a couple others in here who will take teams at open sign up. But we're not where we need to be at all.

if ya feel like adding me, you'll be at 15.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Inexplicable the loss of interest...

...also that it's so difficult to find GM's who actually understand how realistic hockey goes...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad