GM Game #3 by TP, RR, and IR

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
We have decided to wipe the slate clean on this game. We will probably take a day to sort things out, see who still wants to play, etc. The game will restart tomorrow night or on Friday.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
IR, I'll be sending you a very detailed PM about me signing up yet again at 5:51PM EST tonight.
I will build the next great dynasty. The Canucks will get their cup.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The best plans are inadvertent.

Did you know turning a crib upside down makes a cage?

33433143_1.jpg

If you had a plan you wouldn't need to hodgepodge a crib cage, you'd just buy one.

member 202355

Once again, I apologize for all the chaos folks. I have thoroughly read through the rules and regulations in the OP and have a clear understanding of how all the transactions work.

But hey, newcomers like me will make mistakes. It's all apart of the world we live in. :)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Bob McKenzie : The Winnipeg Jets are still willing to discuss trades during the trade freeze. The next player they are looking to trade is Dustin Byfuglien. They are also listening to offers for Tobias Enstrom and Blake Wheeler but at this point, chances are that they will keep them and evaluate the situation during the offseason. Rentals Olli Jokinen, Devin Setoguchi and Mark Stuart are also very much available and I am being told that the Jets are willing to retain salary.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Bob McKenzie : The Winnipeg Jets are still willing to discuss trades during the trade freeze. The next player they are looking to trade is Dustin Byfuglien. They are also listening to offers for Tobias Enstrom and Blake Wheeler but at this point, chances are that they will keep them and evaluate the situation during the offseason. Rentals Olli Jokinen, Devin Setoguchi and Mark Stuart are also very much available and I am being told that the Jets are willing to retain salary.

Err, there isn't really a trade freeze anymore, it's going to be a new game.

We have decided to wipe the slate clean on this game. We will probably take a day to sort things out, see who still wants to play, etc. The game will restart tomorrow night or on Friday.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Err, there isn't really a trade freeze anymore, it's going to be a new game.

My bad. I'm a frenchie you know so I guess I didn't get the meaning of "wipe the slate clean".

I think it might be better to start a new sign up if that's the case. Considering that I did receive some offers today, I'm not the only one mixed up...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00