GM Game #3 by DOTG, RR, & IR

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:habs

Galchenyuk, Subban and Price are untouchable. All others can be discuss (doesn't mean I'm ready to trade Pacioretty for prospect and draft picks) in the right deal.

Notable players in play: Brendan Gallagher, Alexei Emelin, David Desharnais, Tom Gilbert (somewhat cheap), Jarred Tinordi, Nathan Beaulieu, prospect, picks.

Looking for: #1 center, Right handed defenceman to pair with Markov, top 6 RW (that position, we could be interested in UFA to be)

Still stands, PM if interested

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:wild

Willing to move Matt Dumba in a deal for a proven top 4 defensemen and looking to deal Matt Cooke for a pick or prospect.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:sharks get
Jagr

:devils get
J.Bergman
2016 3rd
2015 4th

Confirm. Very excited to add Jagr to our forward crop -- we need more finishers.

Looking to explore the market for Nieto, Thornton and Pavelski. Not going to move them unless it's a deal I really like.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:panthers

Getting interest in Huberdeau, Bjugstad, Campbell, etc. Hope to have my roster up by the end of the night but I'd like to see actual offers since I'm not looking for anything in particular. Obviously not looking to get too much older, though.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Penguins are looking for a first line right wing.

Derek Puliot, Simon Depres, Beau Bennett, 1st 2015, and 2nds are available.

Would also be open to moving Sutter, Spaling, ect.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:jets

Most notable names available:

- Dustin Byfuglien
- Tobias Enstrom
- Andrew Ladd
- Blake Wheeler

Looking for hockey trades ideally, though also willing to sell and go picks/prospects.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:sens

Zibanajed, Cowen, Michalek, Methot, Phillips, Wiercioch, Neil, Greening and Condra all available.

Looking to re-tool rather than completely re-build, so I'm more interested in prospects and NHL ready players than draft picks.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:sabres

Surprised by the lack of activity around Drew Stafford and Chris Stewart. Both Top-6 RWs, Both UFAs, both on the block.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:ducks

Looking for a top 4RHD and two top 6 LWS

Willing to move 1 of Etem, DSP, Silfverberg along with most of the other prospects in the organization and our picks.

Also looking at the possibility of shipping out Beauchemin to fill one of those needs or to acquire youth back. PM me if interested

Still this PM me

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto

Have a few solid offers on Wheeler, likely the first dealt.

Decent, but not closeable, offers on Ladd.

Surprised at the lack of involvement for Enstrom and Byfuglien. Have had talks, but didn't pan out.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
OTB (pardon my spelling) Can retain 50% on all players.
Cammaleri
Zajac
Ryder
Clowe
Elias
Brunner
Ruutu
Tooto
Zubrus
Havlat
Gionta

Salvador
Zidlicky

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:stars

We're looking for a Top-4 D and Top-6 C.

Available to do so:
Shawn Horcoff
Erik Cole
Vernon Fiddler
Ales Hemsky
Cody Eakin

Travis Moen
Ryan Garbutt
Patrick Eaves
Colton Sceviour
Valeri Nichushkin

Alex Goligoski
Brendan Dillon
Jordie Benn

Almost all prospects and picks

Bolded will be harder to get.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:avs

Likely going to be moving Ryan O'Reilly by tomorrow night. Some solid offers but nothing I'm quite ready to pull the trigger on. If you're interested let me know.

Jamie McGinn could be moved for a young, LH'ed d-man.

Jan Hejda and Nick Holden could be moved. If interested PM me.

cozandeffect

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:wings

Sorry I'm late. Not really sure what I want to do yet. Though I'm leaning towards getting younger. No one is untouchable so if it's a fair offer I won't turn it down out of hand.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

Have had 2 big offers for Dan Hamhuis.

Considering how weak our D is at the moment, we are not actively shopping him, rather, looking for a Top 4 D-man to pair with him. That being said no veteran player is off the table for the right price.

Also shopping Alex Burrows, Shawn Matthias, Luca Sbisa, Eddie Lack, Jacob Markstrom and all picks/prospects not named Bo Horvat/Jake Virtanen.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
:cbj
Blue Jackets are big up front, we want skill.

I'm on reading break so i'll be on for the most part.

Anyone want a bankrupt Jack Johnson?

This is my attempt of being funny.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto

Blake Wheeler is guaranteed to be dealt before the time I go to bed tonight, so if you're interested, get back to me ASAP.

Byfuglien, Ladd, Enstrom, Little, Stuart, Postma, Clitsome, amongst others are available... basically anyone not named Trouba or Ehlers, though Scheifele is only going in a hockey deal for another young blue chipper.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

Just an update:

Here is who we have available and close to being dealt

MSL
Nash
Staal

Also on the block
Hagelin
Klein
Brassard
Glass
Prospects/Picks

Looking for another top-6 center in the age range of 22-26
Looking to add some size to our forwards
Looking to add a puck-mover, LD or RD, doesn't matter

Not looking for older players.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers

We are looking for a MAJOR shakeup, especially to give this team a new identity.

The only untouchables are Giroux, Voracek and Simmonds.

Brayden Schenn, Sean Couturier, Matt Read, Vinny Lecavalier, R.J. Umberger, our bottom 6 forwards, all our defensemen and Ray Emery are in play.

We are unlikely to trade our 2015 1st round pick but we are open to consider our options. Every other picks and prospects could also be available (yes, including Samuel Morin but the cost would be high).

We have needs everywhere but a young goalie with high upside is something we really want to get.

PM!

:flyers

Some interesting offers already, Coburn and B. Schenn could be the first to go at this point. My plan was to keep Coburn but he is in play for the right offer.

I've also received offers/inquiries when it comes to guys like Couturier, Read and L. Schenn.

PM!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad