GM Game #3 by DOTG, RR, & IR

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
:rangers

The Ranger are excited to bring back a NY kid!

:rangers
Jeremy Morin

:hawks
Oscar Lindberg

We feel that this is a good change of scenery deal which will allow for both players to get more minutes. The Rangers lack a player who is a pure goal scorer in their system. Morin is a tough, gritty player who can get his nose dirty to score goals and has a very good shot, something the NHL team needs.

Lindberg was progressing very nicely and will have a NHL future as a 2-way center but with Hayes solidifying himself currently and Miller pushing for a spot as well, we felt the need was at wing.

Hawks confirm this deal

Morin just needs a chance that wont happen in Chicago with the NHL winger depth in top 9 and Lindberg is a quality 2 way C prospect who should be in Chicago bottom 6 soon enough. Infact he will replace Morin on NHL roster at this point

Versteeg-Kruger-Shaw
Bickell-Lindberg-Smith

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

In need of a Top 4 RH blue liner. Willing to pay a premium price for young players with high ceilings. Also will consider a rental depending on the price

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:wild

Andy Greene
Steve Bernier

:devils

Jason Zucker
Jared Spurgeon
Zack Phillips
Gustav Olofsson
2nd MIN 2016
5th MIN 2015

This was an extremely large price to pay but Andy helps solidify the top 4 and take off some pressure from Suter.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:habs

Galchenyuk, Subban and Price are untouchable. All others can be discuss (doesn't mean I'm ready to trade Pacioretty for prospect and draft picks) in the right deal.

Notable players in play: Brendan Gallagher, Alexei Emelin, David Desharnais, Tom Gilbert (somewhat cheap), Jarred Tinordi, Nathan Beaulieu, prospect, picks.

Looking for: #1 center, Right handed defenceman to pair with Markov, top 6 RW (that position, we could be interested in UFA to be)

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:wild

Andy Greene
Steve Bernier

:devils

Jason Zucker
Jared Spurgeon
Zack Phillips
Gustav Olofsson
2nd MIN 2016
5th MIN 2015

This was an extremely large price to pay but Andy helps solidify the top 4 and take off some pressure from Suter.
Confirm. will update roster after I do my homework.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:devils OTB

Cammalleri
Zajac
Ryder
Clowe
Elias
Jagr
Ruutu
Brunner
Tootoo
Zubrus
Havlat
Gionta
Bernier

Salvador
Greene
Zidlicky

Looking for prospects, draft picks, and young talent.

blue= currently in deal.

Greene is officially traded. The Zajac and Jagr deal fell through though

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:sharks

Looking to possibly move Pavleski in a deal that would land me a young top 6 RW with great potential (Gallagher, Nichushkin type of youngie) that could fit into my line-up right away. Keep in mind he has a Modified NTC so he will only go to a contending team.

Aside from Little Joe, Big Joe could be had too. I want to move him to a team that has a chance for the cup/has a premium top 6 winger to play with him.

Burns, Vlasic, Couture, Hertl won't be moved unless there is an overpayment.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:avs

Lots of talk with regards to Ryan O'Reilly but nothing I'm close enough on to pull the trigger. Ideally looking for a top pairing LH'ed d-man in return or a deal involving a top 4 LH'ed d-man and a top 9 winger. Would also consider a deal involving a 1st round pick +.

Jamie McGinn could be moved for a young, LH'ed d-man.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Reilly Smith
BOS 2nd 2014
Chris Kelly
Adam McQuaid
:bruins
Kevin Bieksa
Jannik Hansen

This past summer we began some sweeping changes in Vancouver, bringing in new players and putting an emphasis on developing and giving opportunities to youth in our organization. We have been thrilled with the results, but still want to keep our eye on the future. The opportunity to acquire a young winger such as Reilly Smith was one we could not pass up on. While we regretfully part ways with two of our long term Canucks, Kevin Bieksa and Jannik Hansen, we feel the return will adequately fill the holes they leave, while adding a 2nd round pick and a great young talent.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata
Burrows-Bonino-Smith
Higgins-Horvat-Kassian
Matthias-Kelly-Vey
Dorsett, Richardson

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-McQuaid
Sbisa-Stanton
Weber

Miller
Lack

Moving forward.. the bolded remain available as we seek out a young, Top 4 blueliner.
Currently shredding the AHL, Jacob Markstrom is on the block for those looking for a young goaltender. We will also part ways with picks/prospects (Horvat, Virtanen are untouchable) to acquire the right players.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:canes

Fair bit of interest in Andrej Sekera, but nothing to convince me to move him. He is a UFA but he's still a high end defender. A 2015 1st or equivalent prospect is a must in any deal.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
:blues are happy to bring a young energetic player like Nail Yakupov and believe his strong work ethic will fit in perfectly with the Blues. Nail Yakupov has spent the year refining his two-way game and that is the type of players that excel in the Blues system, we are looking forward to seeing him play with us this year!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers

We are looking for a MAJOR shakeup, especially to give this team a new identity.

The only untouchables are Giroux, Voracek and Simmonds.

Brayden Schenn, Sean Couturier, Matt Read, Vinny Lecavalier, R.J. Umberger, our bottom 6 forwards, all our defensemen and Ray Emery are in play.

We are unlikely to trade our 2015 1st round pick but we are open to consider our options. Every other picks and prospects could also be available (yes, including Samuel Morin but the cost would be high).

We have needs everywhere but a young goalie with high upside is something we really want to get.

PM!

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:caps in need of a second line center.

2015 1st Round Pick, Marcus Johansson, Dmitri Orlov, Brooks Laich, Jack Hillen, John Erskine, Chandler Stephenson and potentially Tom Wilson are all available. PM me with offers.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

Have two solid offers one Lupul. Both a prospect that I like and a 2015 2nd.

There has been some interest in Phaneuf and Kessel, but nothing is imminent.

PM!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad