GM Game #3 by DOTG, RR, & IR

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
We can try to start one but if we have trouble finding GM like the last game, we should probably shut it down right away.

Do we start sending our team list?

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Looking good. Around 22 GMs right now.

I already sent the PM blast a couple days ago...

Cmon peeps, We can barely say we've played a legit GM game this season. We're on the precipice of extinction here!

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Since we've got quite a few GMs assigned, I figured I would get things started in terms of trade talk.

:avs

This is a lost season for us, so we are looking to trade O'Reilly, Hejda, Holden, Briere, and Berra. Hejda and Briere could be nice additions for any contending teams. We are also willing to move Tanguay and Iginla, but we like what they bring to our team and would be fine keeping them as well.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
well I'm :edmonton and I'm not afraid to blow this franchise up.

First order of business, I would like to fire Dallas Eakins and hire the mustache man who got let go in OTT.

Second order, everyone is available except Hall, RNH, German Gretzky and out 1st Rd Pick for the next 5 years (the estimated time to save this club before it "mysteriously" falls into a black hole)

Looking primarially for 1st Rd Picks, established NHL defenders, a second-line centre and top 9 wingers.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
:leafs

With the inconstancy of our core, we are open to some changes.

Available:

Phil Kessel
James Van Riemsdyk
Dion Phaneuf
Joffrey Lupul
Roman Polak
Cody Franson
David Booth
Carter Ashton
James Reimer
Matt Finn
Brad Ross
Andrew MacWilliam

Looking for:

Young top 6 all-around center
Top young assets
Players: Heart and soul, hard working, grit
Veteran with leadership and experience
2015 top 60 picks
GTA area player

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
:stars

Looking to move up in the draft, and shake things up a bit.

Everyone is up for grabs, except for Jamie Benn, Tyler Seguin, John Klingberg, and Val Nichushkin.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:habs

Looking for: Top 6 wingers, LH top 4 D, RH top 4 D

Available: Alexei Emelin (NTC), David Desharnais, P-A. Parenteau, Nathan Beaulieu, prospect and picks

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:flames are looking to add to a hopefully surprising Cup run this season. Looking for a couple veterans to come in and help. Need a top 6 winger and a top 4 defenseman. Baertschi and our picks are available as well as possibly some other prospects or potentially roster guys.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:bolts

Available
Matt Carle
Alex Killorn
Brett Connolly
Pretty much any pick or prospect
Douin/Palat/Kucherov COULD be moved in a deal for a top forward or defenseman.

Looking For
Two-way top pairing defenseman
Top line forward (preferably LW)

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:sens

Karlsson is absolutely unavailable. Lazar is close, followed by MacArthur and Ceci.

Otherwise, everyone else is available for the right return. That includes the likes of Ryan, Turris, Zibanejad, Chiasson, Stone, Cowen, etc.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:canes We'll be sellers heading into the deadline. We're not rebuilding so we're not looking just for futures. Young NHL'ers are our target.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad